0.6

this is a new day btw.

her bracelets wrap themselves on her little wrist. isaac spares a look at the girl he once knew. he can't help but see little scars in between the bracelets. he looks at birdie, raising an eyebrow at her.

birdie rolls her eyes and shrugs. she has no idea what he's talking about; she's not a mind reader for edward's sake and she hardly knows the boy anymore. the silent communication is broken when coach finstock calls on the girl.

"girl silently communicating with my isaac, what are the two factors in the stock market?"

she looks around. everyone turns to look at her and holds her gaze. she's frozen in her seat and she can't open her mouth. it's virtually impossible for her to do so now. allison looks at the girl with interest now. it's the first time she catches eye of the silent girl. allison looks expectant, as does the rest of the group.

"she's stupid coach. ask someone else the question," bores out an obnoxious, sleep-deprived teenage boy.

birdie looks at isaac; she was the little coward to help her.

coach clears his throat, "we don't put people down albert. no matter how true it is at times."

the girl cringes at the verbal lash against her. she never imagined the time when coach would let his lack of tact. he just insulted her.

"i cannot answer coach," she say in a monotonous voice. she couldn't believe her luck.

coach turns to isaac, "what about you mr. lahey?"

"ummm..." isaac pauses to gather his thoughts, "risk and reward?"

it ends up sounding like a question, but it's correct. so, coach gives lahey this condom as a reward. embarrassing, especially during class. but coach thinks it'll be useful to the lacrosse player.

coach gives lahey and birdie a disdainful look, "use it wisely lahey."

_

yeah lahey, use it wisely. you guys I've taken up a lot and I haven't updated amnesia nor my other stories. Sorry for that, but writer's block. So I thought of this.

Anyway, don't forget to comment vote or fan.

Love you massively,

Pearl