1.9

the hospital monitor beeps once more. birdie wakes up to the bright light residing in her room. tubes are stuck to her and she's sure she's alive. something she doesn't want, but something a higher power does.

she looks around, and she sees pretty lilies decorating her room all around. they're fresh looking, and she can only guess where they came from.

"aunt lizzy loves me too much," she smiles as she whispers. her voice raspier than usual.

her brain commences pounding when she remembers allison's swollen lips and isaac's feeble explanation on what was really happening.

"how's my favorite niece?" her aunt asks in a cheery voice, that turns into a scolding, overly worried one, "you had me worried little lady. god knows what would have happened if isaac hadn't been there."

even she didn't remember isaac being there. she doesn't even remember seeing him as she took the pills, least not in a physical form. mental, sure, but actually there in person, nope, not by a long shot of severe blindness.

"oh, well looks like i gotta thank someone," birdie murmurs.

her aunt nods, "yea, in fact, he is here. poor guy has been waiting outside since you've been here. good things he has amazing friends that keep him company here."

"can you tell him i don't wanna see anyone right now?" birdie suggests, she isn't ready to see the reason she wanted to die.

"no, not leaving," isaac pleads from outside the door. in his hand, red roses mixed with white daisies. that's something that warms her; he brought her pretty flowers.

even if he did that, she shakes her head in denial, "we'll talk tomorrow lahey."

Ship may have abandoned me. You guys ship was everything! :,,(

Don't forget to c v or f.

Qotd: pizza or hamburger?
:)

Love,

Pearl