Cicero x Reader

I might only write one request (Which is this one) today, seeing that I have writer's block. :3
Requested by~ mizuki_sukigara

I ran around the sanctuary, breathing hard, with no weapons nor armor on me. I was cornered and the shadowy figure in the moonlight was creeping up on me.

"W-what do you w-want..?" I stuttered, backing up as much as possible.

"Oh, nothing too important! Just your heart..." I felt cold metal on my chest, then the moonlight shined down on whoever this was.

"Cicero?" I asked, tilting my head. He jumped in surprise, pulling his weapon off me, putting it away.

"What were you doing?" I asked the jester. Cicero looked guilty.

"Cicero is truly sorry, dear Listener...Cicero though the Listener was someone else." I smiled softly and brought Cicero into a hug. He hugged back. When I pulled away, his face was tinted red.

"Wow. I have never seen you blush before. It's kind of cute." I told him. His blush only got worse, and he tried to look towards the ground, making his hair fall in front of his face.

"Awww, don't hide it." I said in a sad tone.

"But, Listener..." Cicero sounded embarrassed. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his waist, hugging from behind him. I rested my head on his shoulder, inhaling his scent. Just what I thought. Sweetrolls and carrots. Cicero turned around in the hug and hugged me back. Suddenly, a strong gust of warm wind blew his hat off, his hair blowing in the wind. I tried to reach it...but it fell in a river. Down a waterfall. Unlucky.

"Sorry, Cicero." Cicero smiled.

"Oh, no worries, no worries at all, not one single worry! Cicero doesn't need that hat anyway!" I smiled at him, making him grin. He took my hand, intertwining our fingers, and brought me to this really high mountain. I saw fireflies flying around, lighting up every now and then.

"Cicero, this is beautiful." I said softly. Cicero smiled and picked a flower. He placed it behind my ear while putting some strands of hair behind my ear as well. He grabbed my hands, smiling sweetly at me.

"I am glad you like this." Cicero said. I gasped.

"Did you just say 'I' instead of 'Cicero'?!"

"Cicero doesn't know what Y/n is talking about."

"Annnnd never mind."

"Listener?" I was staring up at the colorful sky, a peaceful expression on my face. Cicero wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me close. I rested my head on his chest, feeling him slide his arm down to my waist.
"I'm okay, Cicero. I'm just... thinking." I replied. Cicero pulled me closer. He laid back, making me snuggle into his chest more.
"You're shivering." Cicero whispered. I nodded, snuggling closer. Cicero wrapped both his arms around me, nuzzling me. I felt him kiss my cheek, resting his forehead on mine.
"Cicero?" Cicero places his lips on mine, and I kissed back. He pulled away, smiling.
"Oh,... my dear Listener...." Cicero whispered. I kissed him, enjoying the kiss. We spent the rest of the night cuddling and watching the colorful sky.

This sucked. Sorry.
531 words.