Sweet Creature (Selena x Harry)

"Are you thirsty at all, love?"

Harry's voice was soft when he spoke. He was standing at the counter, lined with bottles of alcohol and empty glasses, with his head turned towards Selena across the room. She'd been gazing out the Four Seasons window into the golden, black, pink and blue palette that was New York and the sky behind it. Lights lit up windows and cars lit up streets, the sun was nearly done setting and the moon was taking its place. She'd been here a dozen times with him before but she never stopped acting like a kid in a candy store. She heard his voice but didn't comprehend the words. He realized this after a moment of her silence and made his way over to her.

"Selena," he mumbled, snaking his arms around her from behind and pressing a kiss to the base of her neck. "Where are you?"

She leaned back into him just for a second, reveling in how secure him holding her made her feel before turning and cupping his cheek with her hand. "I'm right here." It was then she kissed him, delicate and sweet at first. The more she kissed him the more she wanted. She felt him deepen the kisses just slightly, his arm holding her close around her waist, and she had no complaints.

The Met Gala was the next day. Harry was a co-chair that year and was bringing Selena as his date. The evening had been full of meetings, phone calls, the pre-Gala dinner, what Selena called "Met Gala stuff." She was grateful to finally be alone with him, have him to herself without any Met Gala stuff getting in the way.

He hummed against her lips and allowed her to push his velvet blazer out of the way, exposing more of the tattoos he had on his chest. She kissed the inked skin after breaking their kiss and continued planting them up his neck, pausing at a spot she knew he loved having messed with and sucking on his skin until a beautiful stain of brown-purple appeared. He groaned softly as she toyed with his skin and tried his best to speak.

"I can't have a hickey. I have the Gala tomorrow," he was able to come out with, though the objection wasn't very convincing. He didn't want her to stop, but he knew he should.

Selena lifted her head from his neck, kissing another spot before meeting his eyes. She planted more on his jaw and chin before settling back on his lips again.

"Fuck the Gala," she said in a low tone, kissing him yet again. "Or, better yet, me."

At her words Harry grinned, boyish and amused. He kissed her again, this one steamier and messier than the others, and was delighted to hear her moan quietly against it. He slipped his hand under the skirt of her dress and moved her panties aside, running a finger up her slit. She was practically soaked. Harry raised his brows, his smile still present.

"Princess is already wet, hm?" He muttered against her hair as he slid his finger in her hole, drawing out a moan from her. If it were possible to be any wetter, she would've been. She leaned her head back to meet his eyes, his finger slowly pumping in and out.

"Baby I want more," she whined, and at this, Harry pulled his finger out completely and with ease lifted her onto the grand piano situated beside them, in front of the array of large windows they stood in front of. He aided her in unzipping her dress and lifting it over her head, disregarding it and letting it land on the floor. She laid on her back, in nothing but a bra and panties, as he hovered over her with two hands firmly on the piano. He leaned down and kissed her, then let his lips travel to her neck and to her chest. He paused there, unclasping her bra and tossing it where her dress was. His eyes stayed on her bare chest, one of his hands cupping her side just underneath her breast. He could feel the little ridges of her ribs as he held the thin skin. Placing a kiss between her breasts he quickly took her left nipple in his mouth, allowing his tongue to circle around the nub and sucking on it gently until it hardened. He kneaded the other breast before moving his mouth to that nipple too.