13

finally you were at the themepark. it was rather exciting to say the least. 

"ive got the whole day planned out",ani pulled out her phone most likely to check the schedule

"wait wait hold the fuck up, i gotta take a piss",you laughed

"You should've gone before we left",kwite shouted as you walked off to the restroom.

x

You walked out, shaking your hands dry cause we don't fuck with the hand dryers. When you bumped Into someone, and look who it was: lil bitch boi Jonathan.

"Wasn't expecting to see you here",he smiled, his wide grin seemed slimey in a way

But nonetheless you were polite

"Afternoon, I would love to chat but I have to catch up to my friend", you smiled, hoping he would take the hint.

He had you backed up in the corner, blocking any form of exit with his skinny twink body.

"Maybe we could go on a ride together?",he suggested. 

"No thanks, I don't like rollercoasters",you laughed awkwardly.

"No I meant a different kind of ride",he smirked. 

You prayed for something that would save you from this situation, like a bomb dropping on the park or him dying of heat stroke.

Suddenly Alex walked up and wrapped his arm around you

"Hey babe we were looking for you", he smiled, leaving you utterly confused

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know",Jonathan stated, walking off.

"Yeah step off buddy",Alex shouted after him.

There was a minute of weird silence, still standing next to the bathrooms.

"Thanks, man",you smiled

He only nodded,"don't mention it"

x

Eventually you got back to the others. Before you knew it, it was starting to get dark. The fireworks would be starting soon. Everyone had gathered in the main area as the bright colours began to illuminate the sky.

"Y/n can I ask you for advice",Alex suddenly asked

"I really like this one girl, but I don't know how to tell her",he continued

Even though this was some fanfiction type shit, you couldn't help but think that maybe just maybe he liked you. 

"Just tell her straight up",you smiled, cringing at your word choice.

"You're right, I'm gonna go call her right now"

And I oop, plot twist