19

We're still in Alex's pov
(play the song)

I didn't want to believe that she was cheating on me, I was probably just overthinking. Realistically though, I shouldn't have yelled at y/n like that. I mean, I've only known Jessica for a few months but I've known y/n for years. Shouldn't I trust her judgement?
I didn't realize I had been unnecessarily monologing until Aksel walked into the kitchen. I sat crisscrossed on top of the counter.
"Why are you sulking in the dark at 2 am", he asked, turning on the light.
"Just thinking", I shrugged
There was silence for a moment as he got a cup of water.
"do you think Jessica is cheating on me", I suddenly asked.
"probably"
"y/n said that she was just using me to get more subscribers, but I didn't believe her. Now I'm not too sure", I sighed
"to be honest, none of us really like jEsSiCa", he laughed.
"but go apologize to y/n, dipshit", he patted me on the shoulder and left the room.
I hopped off the counter and went up the stairs to y/ns room. The door was open slightly, I could see that she sat in kwites lap, both of them on the floor against the wall, fast asleep.
I sighed returning to my own room, Jessica was on the phone with someone
"Love you too, I'll be home soon I swear", she said to whoever was on the line but she hung up as soon as I entered.
"oh hey", she awkwardly chuckled.
Upon closer inspection, I noticed purple and red bruises decorating her neck.
"so it is true", I scoffed.
"This entire time, you were just trying to get more subscribers on your stupid channel", I whispered, I hoped it wasn't true. That this was a dream. Yet, deep down I knew it wasn't.
"come on, you would do the same thing if you were in my position", she half-smiled, placing a hand on my shoulder.
I flinched at her touch, "get out"
She only rolled her eyes as if I was in the wrong and gathered her things. I could hear her slam the front door closed. The sound rattled through the house, much like the sound of my heart breaking.
Actually, no that sounds too edgy.
Y/n soon entered the room, it was evident that she just woke up but a look of concern littered her face.
"Are you ok", she asked.
"I'm sorry that I didn't believe you", I said sincerely.
"its fine man. On the bright side, now that she's gone we can talk shit. She looked like off-brand belle cellphone. Like the cereal that comes in a bag", she laughed, leaning on the door frame.
"I'm gonna get some sleep", i sighed. she nodded, softly closing the door behind her.
Slowly I drifted off into dreamless sleep

I don't love you, like I loved you yesterday