14

Listen to the song at the top while reading the chapter. It's sadboi hours vros. 

You felt your heart sink to the bottom of your chest, punctuated by the fireworks still going off. It wasn't that big of a deal right? It's not like you liked him or anything like that.

Totally

You saw him walk off to the side and pull out his phone, he talked for a while before smiling brightly and hanging up. You couldn't help but wonder who it was, he looked over at you and smiled brightly with a thumbs up. You gave your best enthusiastic smile and walked over to the others, to just forget about that nights events. 

"You ok?",kwite questioned. You nodded, and leaned your head on his shoulder.

The fireworks lasted for about 20 minutes, then it was time to head back. It was a great day for your first time at Disneyland. However, your mind was on other things.

x

That day was the meetup at the park, you were beyond excited to meet some of your fans. Once again you were the first one up. 

"Clownery",you shouted into the hallway "all of you are cancelled get the fuck up".

It took a while, but soon enough everyone was up and out the door.

You plugged in your headphones and gazed out the window, a random song was playing although you didn't pay much attention to it. Once you arrived at the park, people were already there. The whole thing was rather exciting.

Kwite was doing the splits but however, you noticed Alex wall off to some random car. A girl got out, she looked like a dollar store Belle Delphine and must of been the girl he talked to the day before. Her name was probably, bEcKy or bIaNcA. Something seemed off about the way they hugged. While he had a bright smile on his face, she rolled his eyes and hugged him loosely as if he was deceased. "And I oop",you thought to yourself. But that tea was none of your business. 

You were broken out of your thoughts by kwite shouting,"y/n if I do a backflip will you give me 5 dollars". You laughed, returning to the festivities. 

X

You had just taken a picture with two kids when suddenly fuckin Jonathan pulled up. You buried yourself with signing things and giving hugs, to avoid his presence. Yet johnnyboi, a grown ass man was standing suspiciously in a group of people middle school age and up.

He walked up to you, he seemed determined. You turned away and acted as if he wasn't there. 

"Doesn't that guy seem weird",kwite whispered to you.

You nodded,"I've had a couple of discussions with him, total neck beard" 

Before you could finish, you felt breath on your neck. Johnathan stood there with a look in his eye, it was suspicious. "Looks like your 'boyfriend' is off with someone else",he laughed. You grabbed his hand, dragging off to a corner not wanting to make a scene. 

He laughed, clearly not knowing how serious you were.

"Listen to me to you piece of shit",you began before he cut you off 

"If you wanna give me head just say so"

You grabbed his collar and whispered, "kung tangkay mo ako o mga kaibigan ko muli. Aking aalisin ang iyong mga mata" you leaned in close to whisper the last part, "and then choke you with them". 

He didn't seem to understand most of the sentence but the last part was enough to make him back away. You came back to the group and engaged in conversation.

"What did you do",kwite asked

You only shrugged.