Nat// Assassin

(This is obviously for male readers but ya girls can read it if you want to)

(Y/n)'s POV

I coughed wiping the blood of my mouth. "Get up" James said. He grabbed my arm as we  both continued to run. "I thought you got out" I told him. "Yeah well I told the team about you and your sister and we came back" He said. He shot at a group of Hydra agents while I threw my knife at one of them. "Team?" I asked taking my knife back as we ran down the hall. "The Avengers" He said. "Oh that's my man" I said fist bumping him he chuckled rolling his eyes at me. "Where's (S/n)?" He asked. "Her room is right around-" I was cut off by my baby sister yelling in Russian. We turned the corner seeing her holding a Hydra soldier by the neck. Another woman with red hair a sleek black cat suit was shooting an oncoming soldiers. "James! (Y/n)!" (S/n) said running towards us and hugging us. "Who's that?" I asked gesturing towards the red head. "Black Widow" (S/n) said. "Hi I'm Natasha Romanoff" She said. "(Y/n) (L/n) I'm assuming you already know (S/n)" I said. "(N/n)" (S/n) said pushing me aside. She kicked the Hydra soldier and Nat shot at him. "Let's get you guys out of here" Nat said. We all nodded running down the hall. We stopped hearing a collection of words start to be uttered over the loud speaker. "(S/n) get Bucky out of here" Natasha said as James covered his ears trying to block out the noise. "Bucky?" I asked. "His nickname" (S/n) said covering James' ears trying to distract him as they both ran out. "Stark cut the loud speakers" Natasha said over her comm. I grabbed the Hydra agent about to stab her and choked him out. "Thanks" She said. I nodded my head as we made our way out of the base. "How'd you find us?" I asked. "Do you know the Maximoff Twins?" Nat asked. "Of course" I said. "They remembered the last base you were in and well we got lucky" She groaned climbing onto of an agent grabbing the other by the neck as she snapped both of them. "Wow" I said to myself. Natasha caught me staring causing me to look away, she chuckled and patted my chest as we ran out the base. When we got outside I saw a man with a stone in the center of his forehead hitting agents with the stone, Captain America was beating Hydra agents up and I saw Wanda Maximoff keep agents from getting too far away. I stumbled back as a blue flash passed me signaling that was Pietro Maximoff. "Woah this is-" "I know, cmon hot shot let's get you to the jet" Natasha said. I nodded my head running behind her. I looked back seeing a group of men following. They had their guns pointed at Nat. "Nat!" I called out. I heard the gun go off and covered her feeling the bullet hit my waist. I groaned as we both fell to the ground. I grabbed the gun from her waist and shot the five men before throwing my knives at the last two. I sighed heavily looking down at the woman under me. "Thanks" She said. I nodded my head rolling off her. "Guys the new guy is hit" She said over the comm. "it's fine I'll be fine" I shrugged the bullet wound off as I stood up. "Are you sure?" She asked getting up after me. I nodded my head and grabbed her gun once more shooting the wimpy agent behind her. "I swear Hydra just hires anyone and everyone" I said. "I swear you've saved my life twice now" Natasha chuckles. "Think of it as a thanks for getting me and my sister out of there" I said holding onto my wound. "Clint watch my back I'm getting (Y/n) back to the jet" She said. She helped me walk through the woods and took me to the jet. James and my sister were both there along with another man. "(Y/n) this is Bruce Banner, Bruce meet (Y/n)" Nat said helping me sit. "Are you okay?" (S/n) asked. "Yeah it's just a scratch" I told her. "Do you guys have some sort of healing powers because this is not just a scratch" Natasha said. "Yeah, something like that" I told her with a lopsided grin. We watched as the entire team boarded the jet. "Pietro!" My sister called out tackling the blonde in a hug while Wanda hugged me. "We've missed you guys so much" I said. "What am I left over meat?" Bucky asked. "I hugged you in the base, shut it" (S/n) said. I laughed rolling my eyes. "Need some help there?" Wanda asked. "Yes/No" Nat and I said at the same time. "Help him" Natasha said. I smiled rolling my eyes at her. I uncovered my wound as Wanda started to close it. I groaned in pain causing Nat to grab my hand. "Wanda if I punch you it's not my fault" I groaned making her laugh. "I'd like to see you try" She said. I sighed heavily when she was done. "So healing factor?" Natasha asked still holding my hand. "We heal faster than the normal human" (S/n) leaning her head on Pietro's shoulder. "Any more abilities?" Captain asked. "Not that we know of" I said shrugging. All of us felt the jet shake as two team members made their way to the window. "Hydra's shooting at us" Bruce said. I sat up groaning slightly at my sore waist. "I have an idea" I said mainly towards (S/n). "Do the thing with the thing from the thing and that one time we did the thing?" She asked. "Yeah but instead of that thing doing the different thing from the second time we did the thing" I said. Everyone looked confused at the two of us. "Give me your gun" She told Bucky. "Oh you are not going out there." Bucky said. I slyly slipped my arm around Nat's waist taking her two guns and three knives. "Try me" (S/n) said managing to take his guns away. "Bruce open the back, trust us" I said. Bruce hesitated doing as told. The jet barely opened and (S/n) jumped out making me laugh. She landed on the ground in a pose of power while I rolled before standing not having the strength to normally stick the landing. "There's the bunker" I said pointing in front of me. "There's one over there too" She said pointing in the opposite direction. "Point the bunkers at the base and get the hell out of here" I told her. She nodded her head as we did our small handshake running towards our bunkers. I threw the three knives first perfecting hitting the Hydra agents but only managing to get two of the knives back. I pulled out one of Nat's guns shooting at the agents. I climbed into the bunker putting the agent controlling the missiles in a headlock making him go to sleep. I quickly went to the computer. The door behind me bursted open and I Three the last two knives shooting st the rest. "Fuck!" I yelled after a bullet passed my head shattering one of the screens. I shot the agents and hit them with the gun when it ran out of bullets. I grabbed the binder from the desk hitting the agent with it before drop kicking him. "Dude what's taking you so long?" (S/n) said over the walkie talkie on the agents suit. I grabbed it turning it on. "I'm sorry I was busy trying to kill agents with three knives and half empty guns" I said breathing heavily. "I barely had an agents on my side" (S/n) said innocently. I rolled my eyes walking over to the keyboard. I typed in the coordinates for the Hydra base causing the missiles to be launched there. I ran out of the base grabbing the two knives. I kept on in each hand stabbing Hydra agents as they attempted to pull out their weapons.

"Peek-a-boo mother fucker" I said knocking out an agent cold. "Hey soldier" I screamed turning around throwing a knife at Natasha who caught it. "Very manly" She laughed. "C'mon let's get you back to the jet" She said. I nodded as we ran back to wherever they landed the jet. We reached it at the same time Pietro was jogging back with (S/n). She always hated when Pietro would super speed with her since it made her dizzy. "Let's go" Nat said to us. We boarded the jet sitting back where we were. "You two are insane" Cap said to us. "We've been in Hydra for like six years, can you blame us?" I asked. Cap shrugged as the flight now became silent. "Oh Nat, here, I lost one of your knives" I said handing her back her weapons. "It's fine Tony can get me a new one, we have like 40 back at the Tower" She said. I chuckled shaking my head. "That's right you guys need to meet the rest of the team" Cap said. "Rest?" (S/n) and I asked. "I'm Steve Rodgers" He chuckles. "Vision" the guy with the stone in his forehead said. "Clint" The now and arrow guy said. "Back in the Tower and Compound we have more Avengers" Steve explained. "There's Thor and his brother Loki" Nat listed. "Sam also known as Falcon" James said. "Rhodey" Stark said leaning back in his co-pilot seat. "Don't forget the kid" Cap reminded. "Shh he's not an avenger yet" Tony said. I chuckled rolling my eyes. "You have quite a team" I said quietly to Nat. "Yeah I'm grateful we have Wanda and now your sister cause this can turn into a real sausage fest." She said. I smiled shaking my head. I looked up seeing my sister had fallen asleep on Pietro's shoulder. "How long is the flight?" I asked. "Few hours not too bad, these things can go pretty fast" She explained. I nodded my head and leaned back against the wall. The rest of the flight was a comfortable silence and Nat has fallen asleep on my shoulder. I rested my head on top of hers exhaustion hitting me like a train. I subconsciously held her hand as I fell asleep with the master assassin.

*Few Random Months Later*

"Peter!" I laughed chasing the 15 year old doofus around. "I'm innocent!" He laughed running around the kitchen island past Wanda who was making dinner. We both ran into the living room where (S/n) and Bucky were. Bucky tripped Peter for me allowing me to tackle him. "Tag" I said getting up off the floor to run. Peter pulled me back from his web shooter tagging me and running off laughing. "That's cheating!" I laughed. "You just got taken down by a high schooler" Natasha said walking in. I couldn't help but grin at the sight of her. "I know" I said lying back on the ground. She laughed sitting on the floor lying back using my stomach as a pillow. "Seems like both of you are fitting in just fine" She said to (S/n) and I. I subconsciously started playing with Nat's hair while my eyes went to my younger sister. "Yeah, this place is pretty cool" She said. Pietro zoomed into the room handing her a bowl of popcorn and Bucky and her their drinks. "Want me to get you two sodas?" He asked. Nat and I both nodded and in less than a spilt second he was handing both of us drinks. "What are you guys watching?" I asked as Natasha and I got off the floor sitting on the other couch. "Rampage" (S/n) said. "Peter we're watching Rampage!" I yelled. "The game is done?" Peter asked walking in on the ceiling. I looked up at him nodding. He got of the ceiling sitting on the couch across from Nat and I Wanda sitting next to him with another bowl of popcorn and two bags of chips. Bucky started the movie and I leaned on the arm of the couch Nat leaning against me. I wrapped an arm around her kissing the top of her head making her smile. "Since when are you two dating?" (S/n) asked. "We're not" Nat and I lied. A few weeks back I'd asked her on a date which ended is us falling asleep in my room watching Nightmare Before Christmas. The next morning is ask her to be my girlfriend and she said yeah. Due to not wanting to be embarrassed by the others we both agreed to keep it secret. Well kinda, Bucky, Steve, And Wanda were the only ones that knew. "Uh sure" Pietro said putting his legs across (S/n) and Bucky's Laps. Both of them rolled their eyes giving Pietro a look. I laughed looking down at Natasha. "You're cute" I chuckled. She looked up at me with innocent doe eyes that I knew were far from innocent. "I know" She said laughing. I kissed the top of her head laughing. "They're so dating" (S/n) whispered to Pietro who nodded. Nat and I looked over at Wanda who held a smirk. She winked at us innocently drinking her soda. "Just watch the movie you idjits" I said. The guys listened to me as I pulled Nat up onto my lap. She rested her head back on my shoulder turning her head slightly. She lightly pecked my neck before focusing on the Tv again. I'd die for any more days I can have with the red headed master assassin to cuddle up into me and watch movies with me all day.