Can i get a big mac 🍔

Y/N POV
  I was sitting on my black leather couch when my mom called me from the kitchen. Hey sweetie Sophia's here! She said. Okay coming! I replied shoving my phone into my back pocket. I walked over to the front door and greeted Sophia with a hug. Hey! What are you doin here? I questioned because usually she would text me when she was coming over.

Lol nothing I'm not aloud to see my bff? She joked. I playfully punched her shoulder. No but seriously, why are you here? I asked again. Ok fine me and some of the losers are having a sleep over. Wanna come? She asked hoping I would say yes. Hmm well with all the sleeping and eating I have planned today I don't think I can make it. She looked sad. I'm just kidding geez soph.

So you'll come? She said. O f course she will!. My mom said from stepping beside me handing Sophia a cookie. ( a few minutes later after you finished packing your bag)
I walked out my front door and followed her to a car. Umm who's car is this? I asked. Oh Y/N your so gullible. I'm kidnapping you. She said playfully shoving my in the car. GEEZ SOPHIA! I yelled. I looked to the side to see she had shoved my into a sleeping Wyatt.

Shit Y/N are you kidding me! He yelled cause I had accidentally knocked him into a cup full of soda. Sorry. I said as Sophia closed the door of the car. Sir can you drop us off at the nearest McDonald's please? She asked. Sure thing ma'am. He replied.

I felt someone playing with my hair I turned around to see jack smiling. Hey jackaroo. I said lightly slapping his hand so he'd stop knotting my hair. Sorry it's just so soft. He smirked. I rolled my eyes and next to him was jaeden tuned into his phone. Hey jack ya coming to the sleep over? I asked. No I'm sorry. I got plans with Nina. He smiled. Don't be sorry I was just wondering if I was gonna have to deal with a kid all night. I said ( Nina as in Nina riccardi )

He rolled his eyes and took jaedens phone form him. Oooo~ Jae. Jack said looking like there was tea to be spilt. Jaeden furrowed his brow and took his phone back. Do you have to be so annoying jack? He asked. What!? I'm not annoying right N/N? He said. Jaeden looked at me. Are you gonna go along with his stupid game? He asked looking annoyed. So serious! I joked in a funny voice making him smirk a little.

We're here goofballs!! Sophia yelled opening the door and letting me and Wyatt out. Thanks soph. I said. no problem. She replied.

So what chu gettin Y/N? Jaeden asked coming to my side. Hmm can I get a Big Mac? I asked. Why are you asking me lol? He said. Idk. I smiled

A/N: hope y'all are enjoying it so far. I'm trying not to rush it ^^