Buffet bust

Ok we're here! Jaeden said throwing his arms up. I gasped at how fancy it was then immediately I felt bad. Ummm hey jaeden you know McDonalds is across the street. I said fumbling with my hands. Yeah and I thought we were gonna eat here at the buffet. Jaeden said looking concerned. Yeah I know it just looks super expensive and well I only have 20 bucks.
It's fine I already made reservations and payed.  Jaeden said grabbing my arm and pulling me into the fancy restaurant. I looked around at all the amazing food I soon found my self sitting at a table with jaeden both of laughing at how much food we had eaten then all of a sudden this girl walked up to me and tapped my arm. Hey could you leave for a sec? She asked in such a basic tone. Umm? Excuse me. I said sitting up looking her in the eye. Well your sitting across from my bf and I would like to talk to him with out a pig in the way.

    All of a sudden I felt a hint of jealousy but why jaeden was... Was my best friend. Excuse me bitch I'm not a pig u thot . I said feeling my anger grow. Hey hey hey. I heard jaeden say as he stood up and walked over to us. There's no need to fight eve u went out of line calling my friend that. He said turning tongue girl I now know as eve.

Exactly! I said standing up and crossing my arms. Why are you taking this whores side jaeden! Your supposed to be my boyfriend! Eve yelled. She went to grab my hair when jaeden pulled her back. Come on eve your over reacting. She pushed jaeden after he tried to reason with her. She walked over to me throwing a punch to my face. As soon as a felt the hit I went off.

Oh really u dumb ass. I grabbed the back of her neck in one hand grabbing a plate of left over food in the next shoving her face in it. I pushed her over before I felt 2 big hands grab my shoulders.
(Later)
My phone rang again and to no surprise it was  .

A/n: lmao this is so bad. I know jaeden hasn't dated a girl named eve but she's a character I added to move the story along