Twister tradegey

Jaeden POV
Before I put my head phones in I heard Y/N mumble shit she looked a little stressed as well. I put my hand on her shoulder making her jump a little. You ok N/N? I asked. She sighed then explained. Why we were in McDonald's Finn came in and was flirting with me and after he left jack came over and told me that he liked me and now I feel bad I don't want to hurt him. She said quietly.

Y/N I'm sure that letting him know you don't share that same feeling won't hurt him as much as him not knowing if you do or don't ya know. I said Rubin her head as if she was a puppy.

Y/N POV

Jaeden was right I should let him know that I see him as a brother not a lover. I sighed. Thanks Jae I appreciate that. I said hugging him. He returned the hug and then went back to watching his show. I felt a little tired and my stomach hurt from eating to many fries. I layed my head in jaedens shoulder.

Hey turd heads were here wake up!! Sophia yelled getting out the car with wyatt. I sat up to see that jaeden had tooken off his jacket and gave it to me as a pillow. I shook Jae and told we had arrived at Sophia's.

(The fit he was wearing ⬆️)I gave him his jacket and we got out the car

I gave him his jacket and we got out the car. As soon as we got in side I ran to the couch and layed down. It was around 6:30 now. Sophia and Wyatt started attacking me with pillows. GET UP YOU LAZY BUTT THE SLEEP OVER JSUT STARTED!!!! She yelled hitting me repeatedly. Geez soph. I'm up. I groaned.

Heyyyy your fav skinny legend is here!!!  I turned to see Finn standing in the door way and that's when felt my stomach drop through me asshole. Jeremy popped his head around the corner and was carrying his and Finns bags. Gosh Finn why'd you have to make Jeremy do all the work. I said rushing to help carry some bags.

(Later that night)
Ok movies over now time for some games. Wyatt said mischievously. Oh god what'd ya bring this time. Jaeden groaned. Wyatt laughed. The one the only TWISTER!!! He yelled pulling the game out of his bag.

I helped Wyatt set up the game when I got a phone call from jack. I'll be right back. I walked up the stairs to the bath room and answered. Hey jack. What's up? Umm Y/N if you really don't like Finn then you need to be honest. He said seriously. What I am being honest I don't have that mutual feeling. I said as I heard jack sigh through the phone. Well he thinks you do and he's gonna ask you out later tonight, ok well I have to got Byye bestie. He said hanging up the phone. FUCK! I yelled. I walked out the bathroom and decided to just let things play out.

Yay Y/N your back now save me from these weirdos! Jeremy said laughing a bit. Sorry but ur outta luck. Cause I'm the ULTIMATE WEIRDO! Jeremy faked screamed at my funny comment and we went and stood around the twister game. Ok who's goin first? Wyatt asked. ME! ME! I said excitedly jumping up and down. Alright you spin first. I spun the arrow and I got left foot red. I placed my foot on the red circle and smiled. Jaeden spun next he got right hand red.

Ewww! Jaeden yelled. What is it? Wyatt and finned questioned. My hand touched her foott. Jaeden joked. Hay! Im wearing socks! I yelled. Everyone laughed and then Finn spun. This should be interesting. Sophia whispered to Wyatt and Jeremy. Finn got right foot yellow.

I spun again getting left hand blue which was on the other side of Jaeden. (Later) after about 15 minutes of playing I was twisted between Jaeden and finn and we all ended up collapsing. But of course I jammed my finger in the process. OWW FUCK. I yelled out of pain. Omg are you okay Sophia said pushing Jaeden and Finn away from me. What did you 2 dip shits do to N/N. It wasn't them it was me I jammed my finger. I explained. Oh that happens to me all the time when me and jack skate I can help. Finn said helps bf me up and bringing me to the kitchen.

I gulped. Dammit

A/N: oop