Im sorry..

Y/N POV
i sat on the kitchen counter and Finn examined my finger. Ok this is gonna hurt just a bit. He said handing me one of the wooden kitchen spoon to bit down on. Don't scream please. He grabbed my finger and pulled it. SHIT WTF FINN YOU BITCH!! I yelled. Sorry I'm sorry it won't hurt as much now. He grabbed my cheeks. Y/N I- I cut him of before he could finish. Finn...

Before I was gonna tell him I dont feel the same Jaeden walked in. Is she ok? He asked. I'm yeah she should be. Finn said standing up quickly then walking out the kitchen. Did he umm.. kiss you? Jaeden asked. No. I don't think he was ethier. I think he was just gonna tell me he liked me, why do you ask? I said.

Idk just wondering. He said.
We walked out the kitchen to see Jeremy, Wyatt and Sophia playing truth or dare. Hey where's Finn? I asked. He went out front. Jeremy said. I walked over to the front door and opened to see Finn sitting down. I closed the door and sat next to him. I'm sorry. He said. For what you haven't done anything wrong. I should've known you didn't like me I just- he was saying until I hugged him. Finn I don't like you I love you but like a brother not a lover I hope you understand. And this won't change are friendship unless you let it ok.

(Midnight)
I woke up and didn't see jaeden. I thought he was just in the bathroom but no of course he wasn't he was in the kitchen he came and sat down on the couch where he thought I was still sleeping. Oh my god! I whisper yelled making Jaeden jump.
Jaeden POV
Dammit Y/N. That really fucking scared me geez. She sat up and put her arm around me. Hmm so your stealing Sophia's left over sushi. She said grabbing one and shoving it in her mouth. She's so god damn cute.... wait wtf brain. Hey Jae... thanks I really appreciate you ya know, and stuff like that. She said laying her head in my shoulder once again. I finished the sushi and set the plate in the floor. I layed her head back down and went back to my sleeping bag.

Why tf did i say she was cute...

A/N: this chapter sucks but imma right more. Rn tho imma go watch Shane.