It could change

Derek watched as Stiles used his different magic abilities against Isaac. Next Erica joined in. Stiles only faltered a few times, but he was able to work his magic most of the time.

"He's really good," Boyd spoke up as Stiles managed to throw Isaac back with a blast of wind.

"He's incredibly strong," Derek agreed. He felt a sense of pride at the fact that his fated emissary was so strong. He still wondered why it was Stiles though. Why did fate have them together?

"He's just a weapon to you," Scott snapped, tossing a glare at Derek.

Derek's jaw clenched. He wasn't in the mood to have this discussion again.

"No, he's pack," Boyd answered before Derek could; his eyes not leaving Stiles.

Derek smelled the anger rolling off of Scott, mixed with jealousy.

"You could have been too," Boyd added, turning to look at Scott.

Before Scott could respond Erica let out a snarl that caught Derek's attention. Isaac was also bristling next to her, Stiles stood behind them, confused.

Just as Derek was about to ask, he caught wind of another wolf.

"Boyd get back to the loft," Derek ordered. He was too injured to fight right now.

"No, I'm not leaving-"

"That was an order," Derek flashed his eyes.

Boyd huffed before doing as he was told.

Stiles stepped around Isaac and Erica putting himself between the figure emerging from the woods and the betas.

"Stiles," Scott rushed forward.

"Who are you?" Stiles demanded.

"We're just here to talk," another figure answered coming out from behind the first. Twins it looked like. Couldn't have been any older than Derek.

"What do you want," Stiles stance was defensive.

"We have a proposition," The first guy said, "One for Derek."

"And one for Scott," The other finished.

Stiles held a hand out to keep Scott from stomping forward.

"One of you will join our pack, we're allowing you to choose. You have until the full moon tonight to decide or we start killing your pack. Starting with the human."

Scott growled but Stiles kept hold of his friend.

"Why do want Scott? He's not an alpha," Stiles asked then, his tone calm.

"We believe he has potential. Unlike the other runts in the litter."

Erica growled this time.

"I have a message for Deucalion," Stiles stepped forward. He pressed both hands forward as if he was pushing an invisible object. The first wolf was thrown back with a snarl.

"Aiden," The second werewolf ran to his brother's side. "What did you do?" he snapped.

"I filled his stomach with mistletoe. You might want to get him to a vet or something," Stiles quipped.

"You..." The second wolf went to charge Stiles, but he threw up another blast. This one made small cuts along the wolf's arm's making him snarl in pain.

"You should leave before I do the same thing to you," Stiles snapped.

"We're definitely killing you first," He grabbed his brother and helped him back into the woods.