Chapter 1

A/N: Hi there! Just wanted to give some warnings before you move on . This story contains acts of violence that may be triggering to some readers, Some fluff, and mental/physical abuse.  Anyways, thank you for reading. <3
—————————————————

-Despair and Hope

  Kazuichi Souda, the newest student at Hopes Peak, Was entering the interesting building for the first time in his life. As Souda walks down the unfamiliar hallways, students make their first   impressions on the boy. Some good, and some bad. The kids lingering near lockers, Or by windows, Notice the bruises and cuts along his bare skin. 'Shit. Did they notice the marks?' He thought to himself. He rolled down his sleeves, hoping nobody would start to make assumptions. Nearing his assigned classroom (77-B) He notices a tall figure lingering outside the doorway. The two teenage boys make eye contact, Then immediately look away. Kazuichi could feel his heart race a bit, But only because he wasn't expecting that to happen on his first day. I mean, who could blame him! The man *was* pretty intense. He entered the classroom, and immediately had a smile plastered on his pale face. 'Woah. This place is a minefield of emotion' He said whilst looking at the kids. That was true, the room did give off scary, nice, and suspicious vibes. A woman with bright green eyes walked towards Kazuichi, because of her friendly and pip persona one would assume this is the teacher of the class. "Everyone listen up! This is our new student, Kazuichi Souda. Please welcome him with open arms!" The cheerful lady said, all the while introducing herself. "Hello, my name is Chisa Yukizome. But you can call me Ms. Yukizome!" She said with a grin across her face. Kazuichi gave a soft smile. He finally felt -safe- in an environment other than the locked bathroom.

  Kazuichi sat down near a optimistic girl with nice, long, and shiny blonde hair. "Hello Kazuichi, My name is Sonia Nevermind, It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." She said batting her eyes. "Nice to meet cha!" Souda replied with a playful tone. As the final bell rang, the mysterious figure Kazuichi locked eyes with earlier walked into the class. As he got closer, Souda's heart picked up pace. There was just *something* about him that made so fierce, intimidating...and handsome...? No! What was he thinking? Handsome? No way. The dark figure sat down next to Souda and cleared his throat. "You, Mortal" He said. Kazuichi looked over, Heart still racing. "Me?" He nodded. "'My name is Gundham Tanaka, Remember it well!" Gundham smirked and crossed his arms, Still facing the flustered boy. "I-Im Kazuichi Souda, Nice to meet you."

Gundham was internally screaming. How did this cute, *and* handsome boy end up in HIS class? maybe God really is real. Ever since Gundham was a child, He had an interest in males, rather than females. Crush after crush, guy after guy, he declared his sexuality as gay. Shaking out of his memories, he looks over at the Pink haired boy. Before he realizes it, his heart rate starts to increase. 'Really Gundham? these sharp toothed being just came into the classroom. feelings already?' Just as he battled his mind, the bell of dismissal rung. Gundham expected Souda to run off with Sonia, but she left immediately with some of the girls. He packed up some of his used items and was about to leave when- "H-hi Gundham. i was-um-well, i was wondering if you maybe-uh, wanted to uh- hang ou-t? I want to try and make a f-friend!" Souda said with a red tint to his face. "Shark toothed mortal, Would you really like me to come to your residence?" Souda's face immediately lost color. "Oh, my place? I- not my place." He said, looking down at his sneakers. "Ok, then we may proceed to my lair" Kazuichi looked up, Still a bit bugged by Gundham wanting to go to his house.

  As we were walking down the empty sidewalk, I trailed behind Gundham. I couldn't help but sweat over the fact that Gundham would see my terrible life if he were to ever visit. Just the thought of it makes him want to hurl. "Souda. Are you feeling well?" Gundham said looking back. Without realizing it, Kazuichi was shaking rather violently. Not because he was cold, but because he felt alone, unsafe, and most of all, scared. "Y-yeah i'm fine" He says clattering his pointy teeth. "Alright then. Lets continue"
Souda wanted to die, He just might. Before he knew it, the area around him became dark...

I hear a *thunk* noise coming from behind. I turn around and see Souda on the cold cement, face down and unconscious. I quickly dash over to his unconscious self and try to shake him awake. No response. I flipped him around and saw that his face was a red color and his forehead was burning up. "Souda, are you alright?" I say with a worried tone. I decide to carry him on my back, since my dorm was pretty close. When we entered, I plopped Souda on my bed. I hurried over to the kitchen and got some soup out from my empty cabinet. 'Never thought id be using this'. Whilst the hot soup was being prepared, I got a cloth from the bathroom and but it under cold water for about 15 seconds.

Kazuichi
opened his eyes slowly. The cold boy looked around and realized he wasnt in his house, but a friends? Oh. Gundhams. He sat up a bit, only regretting that decision from the pounding in his head. "Souda, You're awake. The reason you are here is because you became unconscious on the sidewalk." I WHAT?! Souda sinked into the fluffy comforter and closed his eyes. "I have made some soup if you would like." Gundham said as he walked out of the dark bedroom. "Ah, thanks." Kazuichi ate a bit, then fell back asleep.