Chapter 3

-Moving In-

When Kazuichi was all bandaged up, Gundham asked an important question. "Souda. I dont want you living in such a hostile environment, Would you like to stay with me until things get sorted out?" Souda smiled a bit and felt his cheeks becoming rosey. "Are you sure you want me to stay here? i dont want to be a hassle-" Gundham hugged Souda, "You wont be a hassle, trust me" Souda's cheeks were a shade of deep red. "O-Ok"Kazuichi fell into the hug and it lasted for a while. Gundham ended it by saying he needed to start making dinner. When Gundham was making dinner, Souda was kind of panicking in the living room. When he started to cry into his hands, Thats when Gundham noticed. He was nervous to say anything, But he did feel bad for the poor boy. Souda walked into the kitchen hyperventilating. Kazuichi came up behind Gundham and wrapped his arms around his waist, and sobbed into his back. Gundham could feel his heart race and his cheeks become red, But he just scooted down into his scarf. "D-Dinners ready" Gundham announced. The two teens hopped onto the couch and ate their dinner in silence. "Wow Gundham, i didn't realize you were such a great cook" Kazuichi said with foggy eyes, trying his best to smile. Gundham smiled at the boy, and went back to eating. He couldn't help but make quick glances at Souda, trying to solve the puzzle of his emotions. Souda finished eating and walked into Gundhams room. Gundham pondered. 'Kazuichi's mood has completely changed. Is it all because of his father?' He stared up at the flickering lightbulp and questioned his thoughts. "I really like him" He said under his breath.

Kazuichi ran into Gundhams room and shut the door, Tears streaming down his face. 'Why can't this end? These feelings for him..' He thought. Kazuichi plopped down on Gundhams bed and accidentally let out a loud squeak and sniff. He but his head into his knees and sobbed quietly, Hoping the boy in the next room wouldn't hear him. Souda hears a knock on the door and just like that his cover is blown. "Souda are you ok-" Gundham notices the boy in the corner of his bed, against the wall. He was having a panic attack.
Gundham ran to the bed and tried to calm the boy down. The hyperventilating and crying throughout the room was enough to make Gundham snap. He pulled The boy into his arms and placed Kazuichi on his lap. "Souda,please, calm down. It will be okay" Gundham hugged the boy tightly realizing the loud noised were coming to a stop. "T-Thank y..ou" Souda manages to say. Then, Kazuichi fell asleep on Gundham's Lap. For the comfort of his crush, He sat still and let him rest.