Chapter 4

Kazuichi woke up around 2 AM to the sound of a hamster wheel. He opened his eyes and looked over to his left, Only to be faced with a hamster sprinting on a wheel. Souda rubbed his eyes, and felt the dried tears on his face. Interacting with the memories from yesterday brought a worried look on  Kazuichi's face. Remembering the sadness he went through. He felt his breathing speed up and his heart rate increasing at the thought of it. He leaned back hoping to hit the bed frame, but felt something else instead. He felt backwards and off the bed, taking whatever that was with him.

Kazuichi closed his eyes, Scared of hitting the cold floor at such a late hour. When he met the ground, He hit something else instead. Kazuichi's eyes quickly opened, and thats when he saw it. Inches away from Gundham's irritated face. Gundham's eyes opened slowly and he looked quite mad. But immediately after he understood the situation, mad turned to flustered. The boy's faces were inches away from eachother, and their bodies were pressed together. Kazuichi had Gundham pinned onto the ground, unable to move from shock. Kazuichi could sware his face was about to catch the bedroom on fire. 'Should I- No, He wouldnt like that..but maybe i should kiss him'

Gundham lay on the floor, heart beating fast than it even has before. 'Maybe i should kiss him- I- why would i even think that?' Gundham slowly leaned closer to  Kazuichi's face. He then realized Kazuichi was doing the same. Slowly, their faces were getting closer and closer. Gundham's face was red, and so was Souda's. Gundham closed his eyes quickly, fearful of the kiss. Gundham opened his eyes quickly when he felt soft lips pressed against his. Gundham leaned into the kiss, wrapping his arm around Kazuichi's shoulders. Souda pulled out from the kiss and looked at the floor. Gundham layed on the ground in shock thinking, 'WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED' He sat up from his position and out his whole face into his scarf. ''Gundham, I- sorry.."
Kazuichi manages to spill out. muffled but audible, Gundham replies with, "Its fine-" and in a whisper tone, "i enjoyed it anyways" "You did?" Gundham popped his eyes out from his scarf, He didnt know if it was the shock or how much he was blushing, but he started crying. "Gundham- You're crying!" Kazuichi scoots closer to Gundham and puts his arms around his waist. "Its okay Gundham, I want to know your true feelings and I think this is the best way to start." Gundham stops crying, and looks over at Kazuichi. He lets out a relieved sigh, and hugs the sharped tooth boy.

Since they both couldn't fall back asleep, Kazuichi offers to watch a movie with Gundham. "Alright, sounds fun." Gundham replies with a grin. They walk into the living room and search for movies that would peak both of their intrests. "How about a horror film?" Kazuichi says excitedly. "S-Sure" Gundham says whilst looking down. Even though he looks strong, Gundham gets scared by many small things. Horror movies are one of them. Kazuichi grabs the remote off of the couch and turns on the movie. The first jumpscare happens and Gundham clings to Kazuichi's arm. The room was
dark enough so Kazuichi's faint blush was blended in with the night. Gundham stays close to Kazuichi for the entirety of the movie. As the night and movie went on, Gundham was starting to get cold. He was too scared to get a blanket though, because of the antics in the movie. Instead, He just huddled closer to Kazuichi. He put his head on Souda's shoulder and moved his legs ups to where he was practically hugging them. When 4 AM came around, Kazuichi had a sudden burst of energy, Bursting out random phrases and such. Gundham just watched and chuckled with a happy expression. 'How did i get this lucky'..

A/N:
Sorry that the chapters keep getting shorter and shorter. Ive been having a bit of writers block, But im still trying my best.

        -WM11