Chapter 2

-Interesting Facts-

Kazuichi woke up in a pinch. His eyes darted around the dark room, wondering where Gundham could be. He slowly got up from the clump of blankets that were around him, and realized his Fever and Headache had gone down. With this realization, He walked out of the bedroom to see a sleeping Gundham on the couch. "Gundham, I think its morning" With one eye opened, he replied with a nod. "Thank you for awakening me from my slumber, Kazuichi~" With Gundhams tired and groggy voice, Soudas heart skipped a beat. The way Gundham said his name just them made a pink tint appear on his face. "I-Its no big deal!" Souda replied with a smile. "If you dont mind, I will be taking a shower" Gundham said tiredly. He then walked into the empty bathroom with a towel draped around his neck.

When his shower ended, Gundham walked out to see Souda watching a children's cartoon. 'How cute..' He thought. The TV addicted boy looked over at Gundham. Immediately, Kazuichi looked flustered. "Your hair looks cu- good! yeah good, when its down" Gundham blushed into his purple scarf. "Thank you, Shark toothed mortal." The words that Souda said affected him in a way. Which allowed him to build up enough confidence to wear his hair down that day. Gundham put on his jacket and told Souda that they were about to leave for school.

Gundham looked adorable with his hair down, he couldn't lie about that.! The two boys crossed the yet again empty sidewalk. As they past a house that looked familar to Kazuichi's, immediate dread rushed throughout his body. He realized since he didn't return home that day, his father would beat him. "Gundham I-... i really need to go home, like n- now" The young boy ran as fast as he could to his neighborhood, dodging pedestrians on the road. When he reached his house, an angry and obviously drunk man stepped out. "HEY BITCH, WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?" The man screamed down the driveway. "Im sorry sir, I-" His words immediately got cut off with a punch to his face. "AH-" Was all that Souda managed to squeak out. "GET YOUR ASS INSIDE MY HOUSE, NOW" Scared for his life, A reluctant Kazuichi stepped inside the house that smelled of beer. "Please sir, let me explain!" He was thrown to the ground harder than he ever had before. As he was getting up from the floor, His father hit him on the arm with an empty bottle of beer. "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW" With those words he ran out.

Gundham was worried. He tried to find Souda from the 'Find Friends' app on his phone. Luckily, The dot indicating his location appeared just around the corner. He sprinted, Looking at his phone for directions. He found himself right next to Souda on the map, But still couldnt see him. Gundham then heard soft sobs followed by wimpers coming from this one dark alley. "Souda, Is that you?" Gundham said in a whispering tone. "Gundham...go.." Souda replied in a low and jumpy voice. When his eyes adjusted to the light, He saw a crying and injured Kazuichi. "Souda, what happened to your arm?!" Gundham said whilst running up to Souda. "My dad." He said calmly. "Come with me, We are going to my dorm."

Souda followed Gundam to his dorm, His arm stinging at the same time. When they reached Gundham's dorm, Kazuichi fell into Gundhams chest and sobbed to his hearts content. Gundham blushed, and hugged Kazuichi softly, Being careful of his newly inflicted injuries. "Lets go to the bathroom and take a look, Shall we" Souda nodded and they walked over. Gundham rolled up Souda's sleeve and gasped at the sight. He had gigantic slashed all over his right arm. "Jesus, what did that man do to you, my Dark Prince" Souda became a bit red, But he still couldnt bear the pain. "Nothing much, he just- beat me with a b-bottle" Another gasp left Gundham's mouth. Reaching into the cupboard, Gundham grabbed some bandages for Kazuichi's hurt arm. "This is going to sting, My apologizes" Gundham ran Souda's arm under cold and hot water. Souda winced at the amount of pain he was experiencing.