special moments

Next day in morning shikhar went to divya drishti room and knocked.
Drishti opened the door
Drishti- shikhar tm yahan divi so rhi h per
Shikhar- janta hun bhabhi is liye to uthne aaya hn aapne he to duty diya tha bhul gaye kya.
Drishti- oh to tm iss kumkaran ko uthaane aaye ho. Jao utha lo waise bhi aaj engagement h jaldi uthegi to acha hoga. Mai rakshit sir ko ye file deke aati hun.

Shikhar went inside and drishti goes to rakshit's room.
She was searching him in the room but could not find him and mistakenly hits juice glass which spoiled her dress she went inside washroom to clean it. Where rakshit was bathing. He saw her coming inside but she was unaware of his presence.
She opened the tap and was cleaning her dress.
Rakshit- shadi ke pehle he apne hone wale pati ke bathroom main aa gai wo bhi tab jab main naha rha hun aakhir iraada kya h aapka to be mrs shergill.
Drishti turns back and saw him in only towel .
Drishti- aap bina kapron ke kyu ghum rhe h mr shergill (and kept her hand on her eyes trying not to see him half naked.
Rakshit- bina kapron ke matlab mai naha rha tha or jahaan tak mujhe pata h normal log aise he nahate h. Waise tm kaise nahati ho. (Flirting with her)

Drishti- aap kaisi baat krhe h mai yahan aapko file dene aai thi mere dress pe juice gir gaya to usse saaf krne aai thi mai mujhe nahi pata tha ki aap ander naha rhe h sry.
Rakshit went near her.

Rakshit- sry kis liye drishti tm kisi or ke nahi apne hone wale pati ke bathroom mai aai ho or mai bs tmhe cher rha tha tmhe Ofword feel krne ki koi zarurat nahi hHe removed her hand from her eyes

He removed her hand from her eyes.
Rakshit- kisi paraye ko nahi dekh rhi ho tm towel mai ab jo bhi h sab tmhara he h.
Drishti blushes and was leaving. But rakshit holds her hand and pulled her towards him she landed on him her hand was on his chest. And she felt his heard chest. She was lost in him and he was also looking at her. They both had an eye contact. But then rakshit decides to break silence and he asked her to pic any dress for him.

Drishti- kya aap mere pasand ka dress pehnenge
Rakshit- ( holds her waist and took her to closet) hn mein dekhna chahta hun ki meri hone wali biwi ki pasand kaisi h.
Drishti pick one white shirt and give to him
Drishti- aap ye peheniye white aappe bohat acha lagega.
Rakshit took it from her he wear it and ask her to put on the buttons

 She put them he kissd on her cheeks she blushed and pushed him a bit and ran away

. She put them he kissd on her cheeks she blushed and pushed him a bit and ran away.