romantic rakshit

At evening everyone was busy in engagement preparations
Drishti was looking very gorgeous  in grey off sholder dress. After getting ready she went to rakshit's room to give him Mr mehra's file.
There rakshit was thinking something.
Drishti- kya huwa mr shergill. Aap kya soch rhe h.
Rakshit- mom ne do dress de diya h ab samajh nahi aa rha kya pehnu. (Without looking at her)
Drishti- kuch bhi pic kr lijiye aap pe dono acha lagega.
Rakshit- hm tm mujhe gyaan mat do khud ready ho pehle. ( and turn towards her)
He was stunned what a beauty. He was stearing  her without a blink. And he walked towards her.
Drishti- aap kya kr rhe h ek to aapne kapre nhi pehne h bina shirt ke ghum rhe h uper h mere karib iss tarah se kyu aa rhe h hn.
Aap aise dekhiye mat mujhe. Plz rakshit sir mujhe saram aa rhi h aap...
Aam mai ye mr mehra ki file dene aai thi ab chalti hun.
Rakshit holds her hand and pulls towards him. She landed on him he keep his hand on her waist and pull her closer.
Drishti- aap kya
He keeps his hand on her lips. And bent a bit to her ears
Rakshit- office main bola tha na ki kuch manguga.
Drishti- kya chahte kya h aap.
Rakshit- kiss
Drishti- kya. ( she was totally blank)
Rakshit- hn kiss pehle to nahi socha tha ki kya mangu pr aaj tm itti khubsurat lag rahi ho ki raha nhi ja raha ek kiss to banta hai na aakhir aaj engagement h hmari Or uske baad to tm officially meri ho jaogi.

Drishti- thik h to mr shergill. Jab main officially aapki ho jaungi tab apna haakk jataiyega abhi rehne dete h..
Rakshit- apne hone wale pati ke jage huwe arman ko sulate huwe acha lag rha h tmhe.
Drishti- mere hone wale pati ho huwe nahi ho aap. Or hone wale main Or ho chuke main anter hota h.
Rakshit- to matlab tm mujhe kiss nahi dogi.
Drishti- dungi gi na mehra ki file and laughed
Rakshit - acha madam. Bohat hassi aa rhi h aapko. Hn. Shadi main bohot kam din baki h to kab tak bachogi khud ko mujhse kabhi to bahon mein aaogi he Or phir mujhse kon bachayega tmhe.
Drishti- aapse bachna kon chata h and kissed him on his lips. ( she thought to kiss him and ran away from there giving him a shock but as her lips touched his she had no reason to move away her this kiss gave him a shock for sure but he didn't want to spoil that moment  in thinking them rather he also wanted to feel her. Both were lost in each other. Rakshit was kissing her on her neck. He touched her shoulder and looked towards her just to take permission as she was wearing  an off shoulder. Her eyes went down and he understood he have got permission. Then he kissed her on shoulders and she also kissed him on his face neck and shoulders both were feeling each other deeply.