baby

After some time doctor came out of OT.

Rakshit ran to him.

Rakshit - doctor mrs shergill kaisi h abhi or,  or hmara bacha.

Doctor - dono thik h. Congratulations aapko beti hui h.

And nurse came out with his baby.

He took her in his arms. With wet eyes.
Rakshit - mai mrs shergill se mill sakta hun kya.

Doctor - sure. But hn kyuki baby pre mature h to thori si weak h but hn she is a born fighter. Really bohat brave h aapki beti.

Mahima - aakhir poti kiski h. Laa rakshit mujhe de meri poti ko mai bhi to dekhun iske mukhre ko.

Rakshit gave her baby and went inside to see drishti.

She was sleeping.
He came near her and cared her hair.

Rakshit - thanku mrs shergill mujhe itti badi khusi dene ke liye. Hm ab mumma papa ban chuke h hmara promotion ho chuka h mrs shergill uthona. Aankhe to kholo.

All family members came inside. Divya went near drishti. And kept her baby beside her but baby started crying and drishti got up. She looked at her baby.
And tried to take her in her arms. But was not able to so rakshit helped her.

Mahima - beta sayed isse bhuk lagi hogi tm isse doodh pila do hm sab baher jate h hn.

Drishti - maa aap log ghar chale jaiye waise bhi hm thore der mai ghar aajayenge.

And all leave except rakshit.
Rakshit - ab meri beti ko kitta der bhuka rakhna h. Usse doodh peela dona.

Drishti - hn aap ye buttons kholne mai help kr dijiye na plz.

He helped her with buttons. And she feeds baby. While baby was drinking. Drishti laied on rakshit's chest.

Drishti - mr shergill aapko pata h aapki beti na bilkul aapke jaisi h.

Rakshit - or wo kaise
Drishti - aapki tarah ismay bhi saber nahi h tabhi to do mahine pehle he apne mumma papa ke pass aa gai.

Rakshit - wo to h. Aakhir jitte betab hm the isse milne ke liye utti he ye bhi to hogi na.
And he kissed baby's forehead. And cared her cheeks.

Rakshit - meri beti kitti cute h na.

Drishti - hn h to ( and smiled with all love) bilkul apne papa ki tarah.