Chapter 1 - Izuku Midoriya

Her name is Inko Midoriya her quirk is attraction. Her husband's name is Hasashi Midoriya he can breath fire. She gave birth to a quirkless child. That was 4 years ago. Having to raise him on her own because her husband left her. She is tired of being a mother. But she loves her son.

On his 4th birthday Inko is hospitalized and comatose. With no one to take care of him, he was put into an orphanage for a couple of weeks until he was adopted. When he was taken in he was brought to a secret facility in America. While the world was focused on who had the most powerful quirk or heroes fighting Villians this facility brought in quirkless kids to make them into soldiers.

My name is Izuku Midoriya I was born July 4th and I am six years old. For as long as I can remember I've been learning. Every week there's an exam to review what we were supposed to have learned, although failing to learn these things result in much more difficult training than the other kids.

There is about 600 kids in total in this facility. Administrator Kim told me that we will all have to outdo and compete with each other. No one defied her she was a tall woman with blonde hair and brown eyes. Although we aren't allowed to have friends I still do my best friends names are Jason he is a dark-haired boy with tan skin and curly hair and he is very protective and Sarah is a dirty blonde girl with blue eyes and pale skin with an extroverted personality. We have fun by telling each other our stories from the books we read. Jason and Sarah were the same age as me so we all had to train together. At a certain time we would all have to go to bed and enter our own rooms it when it got dark I had to calm myself down and the thing that always calmed me was bright lights. I love those.

A week from now it'll be my birthday i'm turning 7 and all 7 year olds must start their physical training. With a yawn I feel sleep take me into it's gentle embrace.

A week goes by fast but right now time couldn't be going any slower. The first week was an absolute hell they forced us to do 100 push-ups 100 sit ups 100 pull ups 100 sqauts and a 10-mile run. I couldn't complete it at first but as time went on it got easier and more natural of a thing to do. This training continued for the rest of my time as a 7-year-old. Once I was Eight years old. They put all of us in harsh conditions either very cold water or dessert like heat to see how long they could last. But we also practiced martial arts for our 8th year.

It was the worst experience in my life of course the exercise was doubled when we turned 8. Administrator Kim told me I was ready for the advanced classes me and about ten other kids Jason and Sarah included. I was the best at the martial arts and weapons training. We weren't allowed to have a firearm so it was just close combat weapons a crossbow and bow and arrow training. Jason, Sarah and I were the only three to be able to keep up in these advanced classes.

On my ninth birthday we were taught different languages and parkour. Which was easy for me to learn. I learn faster than all the other kids so that was nothing difficult along with all the other training. We were still being taught everything else we learned throughout the years.

My tenth birthday I was handed a gun for the first time. It was a hard thing to learn but soon enough I was able to shoot whatever I wanted with perfect aim. Apparently I was a natural so it was apparent that I'd be leading at least that's what Kim said.

When I turned 11 Jason, Sarah and I had to fight each other because we were the best out of the top 10. After hours of beating each other senseless...I won.

After that we were told to recover, and we did for a couple of weeks and when we did we had our first mission. Just us three.

Mission: infiltrate and take out the terrorist organization making and selling Illegal guns and drugs based in Argentina.