Chapter 6 - USJ Attack

Mt.Lady and Kamui Woods were attempting to save a family from Trapezius Head Gear.

"You're under arrest just give up"! Mt.Lady screamed at the villian. "This is getting tough" Kamui Woods commented. Izuku was watching the entire ordeal dissatisfied with how long it took the "pro" heroes to save the hostages. 'Some pros' Izuku thought as he began walking away. As he turned he heard *THUMP and the body of the villain falling onto the ground. Izuku turned around and saw All Might standing over the now unconscious murderer.

All the bystanders were now cheering All Might. All Might stopped the cheers and said "I did stop the Villian in the end but only at the end...if Mt.Lady and Kamui Woods had not been here to stop this villain I'm positive I would have been too late. So give them your praise and cheers...Not me".

Mt.Lady and Kamui Woods were both flustered that All Might had gave them praise. Izuku looked on visibly bewildered. 'Bullshit...if All Might hadn't come when he did that family would be dead. Izuku scoffed and continued walking to school.

When he arrived at UA he saw the Paparazzi and Reporters taking pictures of the passing by students and flooding them all with questions. Izuku wanted to jump over them but decided against it since his quirk was to be kept on the DL for now.

Izuku easily passed them all without being detected. Once he was in class he sat down and waited for his teacher. Aizawa walked in and told the class to vote for their class President they all voted Midoriya and Iida as CP and VP although Izuku declined the spot and left Iida and Momo in the position.

The invasion alarm went off and the entire school panicked however Iida was able to calm them all down with the help of Ochako by telling them that the invasion alarm was only set off by reporters trying to get to All Might.

The next day

Class 1-A were all on a bus going on a field trip to the USJ where they would be doing hero training. All of Class 1-A had their costumes except Izuku who was told that since his costume wasn't manufactured by UA they told him they had to study it. Izuku wanted to object but he was told by All Might it was an order from the Dean and Principal themselves.

As they walked into USJ they were amazed at the sight. Ochako became a complete fangirl at the sight of Thirteen: the space hero.

Izuku POV

I scanned the training facility and I was genuinely interested in what I was seeing while Thirteen was explaining his quirk and how it was a destructive quirk but how we could use but that's not all it had to be. When he said that all eyes immediately turned to Katsuki and I as we were the main examples of having a "destructive quirks".

Me and the rest of my class all noticed a purple void open just below the entrance. Hundreds of Villians infiltrated the USJ with the obvious leader coming out last and the closest to us. One had blue hair and crazy red eyes and the other was wearing a 3-piece suit and the same purple mist over his hands and face.

I wanted to rush him right then and there but knew it'd be foolish since one was a teleporter and the other looked composed and looked too confident in himself to just attack foolishly. Then the reason behind his cockiness was revealed a man- no MONSTER twice the size of a mammoth.

I and the rest of my classmates were all told to stay back and run away but before any of us could most of us were enveloped in a the purple mist.

I dropped onto a boat in the middle of the water surrounded by dozens of villains I heard groaning and looked around and saw the purple midget and the frog girl with him. I got up and looked into the water and saw all the villains waiting and an antagonizing them. I turned back and saw frog girl and Mr. Purple Balls.