Part 4 - Exceeding Expectations

Izuku put on his middle school uniform and started walking towards the UA entrance exam. As he was walking he heard a familiar gruff voice. "Izuku! Where the hell have you been ya damn nerd".

Izuku turned around and said "Training". Izuku said as he turned looking at Katsuki. Katsuki made small explosions and said "like that's gonna help you!" Katsuki yelled as he dragged Izuku into the school. Izuku sat next to Katsuki and a brown haired girl. When the presentation began present mike tried hyping up the crowd but failed miserably getting Izuku and Katsuki to laugh. Izuku and Katsuki were discussing the rules together until a tall boy wearing glasses called them out blaming Izuku the most. When the spotlight shined on Izuku he started signing to the boy making people feel sympathetic and making everyone guess he didn't know how loud they were being because he was deaf. Everybody shamed the boy and he sat back down making a fool out of him.

Izuku tried his best not to burst out in laughter as did Katsuki. When the villain test started Izuku put on a dark green tank top with black shorts and his new red sneakers. Both him and Katsuki were separated into different areas but they both wished each other luck and went to their areas. Izuku saw a girl with brown hair as he was stretching 'wow she's really cute' Izuku had realized he had stared too long when the same student with glasses walked to him and said slowly "I'm sorry about earlier I didn't know that you were deaf". Izuku laughed and said "I'm not I just happen to know sign language" the boy looked furious and said "that joke was in very poor taste" then he walked away.

Izuku began stretching then a loud "GO"! was heard by all the students. Everybody charged inside including Izuku who immediately sped past everyone else. 'If I can't punch someone like All Might can without breaking my arm i'll have to rely on my own physical prowess and charge straight into the robots while activating One For All right before the moment of impact' Izuku ran into a two-pointer with his arm being super-powered by OFA and put his arm right through it destroying it.

Izuku sped across the training area breaking all the robots he came across and continued stacking up points. 'there's 70' Izuku thought as he was breathing heavily trying to He felt a little bad because he had take points from others but he still was proud nonetheless. The earth started shaking at first Izuku thought it was an earthquake but saw everyone running away and looked up and saw the huge zero pointer rolling towards them all.

Izuku was going to run away too but saw the cute brunette from earlier trapped under rubble and started running towards her. The zero pointer was getting closer and closer and he knew he wouldn't be able to get her from under the rubble and get away from the machine in time.

He jumped over her and activated OFA around his entire body and pushed the machine. He slowed it down but wasn't stopping it so he picked it up and jumped with it still in his hand. To Izuku's surprise neither of his legs were broken. Izuku flipped the machine in mid-air so the top was pointed towards the ground and threw it down. Izuku dived into the huge robot with OFA still empowering him and destroyed it.

Izuku was surprisingly uninjured as he walked away from the zero pointer. He walked to the brunette and saw her puking. He saw a old woman walking around kissing and healing the injured kids. The brunette was floating on a rock so he picked her up and waited until the woman healed her.

'So if I focus it around my entire body I won't break anything' Once the brunette was healed he saw everyone staring at him still amazed at what he just did.

One week later

Izuku found a package in his mailbox and immediately opened it when he saw it was from UA. Instead a letter it was a hockey puck or that's what Izuku thought it was. The puck lighted up and a hologram of All Might appeared.