Chapter 3 - Blacklist Born

WARNING: Mature themes will take place in this chapter

It was the day when all third years were advised to apply for a highschool Izuku and Katsuki chose to apply to UA of course. Once class was over Izuku decided to stay a little late to pick up extra credit from the teachers. When he left he saw that he was left behind by Katsuki so he took an alternate route home.

Izuku got his book from his bag and started reading aloud. Then he entered a tunnel and put his book away. As he was walking he heard a weird sloosh behind him. Before he could grab a weapon he was grabbed and being suffocated by a slime monster. Izuku tried clawing his way for a single breath of air. Thanks to his training he could last quite a while without oxygen but that only made his experience more painful and more excruciating.

Izuku looked to his bag 'if only I could grab a flare just something that could help m- Izuku felt a strong force of wind that pushed the slime off of him and sending him across the tunnel.

Izuku felt a couple light slaps on his face and opened his eyes to peek who was standing over him. When he saw the huge build of his savior he by instinct barrel-rolled backward and pushed himself off the ground landing on his feet. When he turned got a clear view of his savior he was speechless. He looked around for his bag but All Might held it up "this is yours I presume". Izuku nodded and was handed his bag before he could ask for an autograph he found All Might's signature in his journal.

Izuku turned to All Might "All Might if you'd please answer my question" All Might got into a jumping position "well I would but I have to go" Izuku quickly latched onto All Might surprising the no.1 hero.

Izuku could see the the heroes lips moving but couldn't hear him due to the air passing by his ears. Then they landed on a nearby roof and Izuku let go of him and said "Please All Might just please hear me out" All Might stood steaming 'damnit I can't do this right now' Izuku took the hero's silence as a yes "I wanna be just like you All Might me and my friend do but the problem is I'm quirkless but...if you were to tell me it's possible to be a great hero without a quirk it would mean everything to me- Izuku was interuppted by a huge smoke cloud that covered All Might. When the smoke cleared All there was a skinny man standing in All Might's place he was taken off guard.

The hero sat down and told Izuku about his injury and why and how he had two forms.

"I'm sorry kid but without a quirk becoming a hero is a dream out of your reach if you wanna help people you can be a policeman or help the community in a different way". Izuku stood shocked. All Might stood up "Don't tell anyone about this it would cause huge panic and problems for you" All Might got off the roof top using the stairs. Izuku stood his shared dream now shattered. He jumped of the rooftop landing on the side of another building and bounced off again doing a backflip landing on his feet. Izuku saw a huge explosion and ran towards it to find out what was happening. He then reached the explosions origin and saw Katsuki in the same sludge he was in a couple minutes prior. 'did he escape because of me' Without a second thought Izuku was running towards the Villian and Katsuki with the heroes trying to stop him. He slid on the ground picking up dirt. When he bounced back up he threw dirt in the slimes eyes which he wasn't expecting so it blinded him using this opportunity he tackled Katsuki from the slime successfully breaking him out. Katsuki desperately tried catching his breath so he couldn't run away with Izuku. After trying to pick Katsuki up and failing he turned and saw the slime charging at them. He threw Katsuki out of the way but before the slime could reach them All Might jumped in front of him and said "I really am pathetic...Even though I admonsished you I wasn't practicing what I preach...Pros are always risking their lives!"