//3//

sorry it took so freaking long to update but here i am

extremely extremely shorter chapter but i updated so deal with it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

finn walked on the gleaming tile of the mall floors, observing each store he passes. the ebony haired boy passes about 6 stores before making it to his favorite place.

orange julius, of course.

finn smiled broadly as he saw the beautiful girl making her smoothies. her hair is still pulled back, in the same beaten down scrunchie, and he observes her figure, gracefully moving across the shop to get fruits to put in the smoothie. the boy notices her laughing at another boy who is also in the shop.

"noah stop!" millie says, holding her stomach from laughing too hard. she quickly composes herself as a customer approaches. the customer turns around, revealing his face to be his one of best friends, jaeden, who is also alone. finn quickly runs into the nearest store in an attempt to hide from the other boy.

suddenly finn looks up to see a giant sign, displaying the words: 'shine your sparkle!'

"thanks for comin' into claires! would you like help finding something?" a girl, about 19 asks finn.

"i think i'm good." finn laughs, as his gaze shifts to the side wall, revealing tons of different colored scrunchies, in much better quality than the one that millie is wearing right now.

would that be a good move? too cheesy?

finn thought to himself as he approached the wall of scrunchies. he quickly picked out a light pink scrunchie and walked to the counter, completely neglecting his thoughts telling him to veto the idea.

"thanks for shopping with us!" the girl smiled. the boy gave a small nod as he slowly walked out of the glitter-filled store. he looked around for jaeden, noticing that he had disappeared.

"my break is gonna start in like 5 minutes, noah." the small girl told the other boy in the shop. finn quickly approached the store to be faced with the petite girl, staring up at him nervously.

"hi, finn." the girl smiled, causing finn to lightly blush. "what can i get for you?"

"what's your favorite thing that you sell?" finn asked the girl, looking down at her to notice her fidgeting with her apron.

"i personally love the piña colada one." she smiles.

"mkay, can i get two of those please?" finn asks, leaving millie with a confused look as she looks around, seeing that nobody is with him. she looks back up to the curly haired boy with a confused look. "your break is coming up right?" she nods. "wanna join me for a piña colada?" he laughed to himself, leaving her heart beating rapidly.

millie looked to her best friend with wide eyes, as he replied with a small nod. "sure." she smiled.

-

"okay, so what's your favorite store in the mall?" finn asked the girl as she sat across from him, looking into his eyes. finn smiled widely at the girl who's heart was beating a thousand miles an hour.

"um, probably american eagle. it's freaking expensive but it has really cute clothes. the candy store is really good too, but that would make me sound like a total fatty if i said that was my favorite store." the girl blushed. "sorry, i'm rambling."

"no, that's my favorite store too. here's the real question though: favorite candy, go!"

"gummy bears." the short haired girl answered.

"you win." he says, putting his hand out for a high five. she quickly returns it as she notices the claire's bag on the floor next to him.

"claires?" she giggles. "you're like 18, and male."

finn laughs as he picks up the bag. "this is actually for you." he blurts, leaving millie with a confused look. suddenly he pulls out a light pink scrunchie, leaving a slight smile on millie's face. "i noticed that your current scrunchie is a bit beaten up, so i got this for you. i hope it's ok." he smiles at the girl sitting across from him.

"i love it. thanks, finn." she smiles, when she is suddenly is called back to the shop by noah. millie quickly takes the current scrunchie out of her hair and shoots it to finn like a slingshot, following by the new scrunchie going in her hair.

"so how'd it go?!" noah asked the girl with a smile.

"it went really good. he's really sweet." millie smiled to herself.

"i need to meet him first." noah laughed to himself. "only the best for my best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok yeah sorry that was SOOO short. i wrote this at 3AM and had no idea wth to write so this is the best you get :)

mkay bye

xoxo- mayaaaa