Chapter 6 : why its beating so hard?!

-- Chanyeol's POV --

the sun shone through the window. i open eyes and the bright sun make my eyes hurts a little. i steal a glance at my phone by the bed -- making decision should i or not. scrolling the instagram timeline, i see that hyeri is awake from her sleep and updated a picture of her mother making breakfast. -- no wonder hyeri looks so pretty, her mother looks exactly like her, im sure, Mrs. Lee must look like her daughter when she's her age. i can't help but to smile.

i put the phone back to its place and walk to the bathroom. splashing my face with cold water makes me awake from the deep sleep and -- nice dream. yes. i dreamt about her. smiling at me with that sweet smile. makes me blush even its just a dream. i look at myself through the mirror, asking myself 'what is this feeling?' i sigh and walk to the shower.

--

i waited for her at the bus stop but she is never been seen. she's late, i can see the bus coming toward me. where is this girl? suddenly, i got a notification. it's from her.

-

She ask me to stop it and wait for her? is she serious? i aint doing it. Hyeri's smiling face appears in my mind and says 'thank you for stopping it for me! C: ' god damn it.

when the bus arrive, i beg for the driver to wait for awhile but he says no. when he's about to leave i recklessly says "i'll pay100$! please stay just for awhile!" the drivers looks like he's considering it and says "okay, but i'll just wait for 5 minutes. no addition time." i smiled and thank him.

-

it's almost 5 minutes and i dont see hyeri's figure at all. don't say that she will be late because i lose my 100$ just for her. "im leaving." the driver says and i climb up the stair and take a seat. i look through the window and saw a girl running towards the bus. i quickly stop the driver and hyeri climbs in.

"fuhhh glad i made it! thanks chanyeol. i don't know whats gonna happen to me if you're not here" she says while panting, exhausted from the running. " i lost 100$ just for you okay."

"OH-MY-GOD you dont have too! im really sorry!" she says with worry in her face

"you should be sorry now i don't have money for this month's expenses."

"i will pay you back in no time! i'm really sorry!"

"yea- wait what? pay back? n-no! you don't have to!"

no! i must pay back. what you gonna eat when you don't have any money!"

"no seriously you don't have to pay-"

"when i say im going to pay back, i'm doing it. don't worry about it. shush. no more words please.

she place her index finger on my lips. flustered, i moved back a little and hold her hand and pull it away from my lips. cannot hold it anymore i says,

"f-fine. i dont care"

then, she smile and walk to the empty seat, taking out her ipod and her earphone. looking out at the window and start listening songs from her ipod.

--

we barely made to school on time -- when the bell rings. all the student who is late start runinng to get into class before the teacher enters. and we have just another normal day, studying, doing math, music class and free time. while free time, hyeri is with her phone all the time. i dont know what she's doing. she's making a call, she stands up and leave the classroom. i hope that's not a guy. i'll be totally pissed if it is.

the bell rings means it's time to go home. all of the student leave the classroom but i've made the decision to wait for hyeri. the door opens, and hyeri's the one who open it while talking on the phone.

"yes, yes, okay thank you."

"oi, who are you talking to?" i said

"wha-what the. oh god. you scared the crap out of me! no it's just a guy

huk nooo it's a guy " w-who was it?"

"why do you want know? it's none of your business. why? are you jealous? hahaha joking"

"ha-ha-ha n-not funny"

" i need to go somewhere else, see you tomorrow okay! bye chanyeol!"

"w-wait-" havent finish my sentences, she dashed out from the classroom."

well. i have something else to do too. i turned off the lamp and the aircond and close the door and leave the class quitely.

--

i make my way to the subway when i noticed a similiar figure. it's hyeri. where she's going? should i follow her? it's not like stalking her right? and this is my first time so if she notice me im just going to say it's a coincidence.

the train stop at itaewon and she stand and walk out from the train. then, she enters the toilet and i wait at outside. when she comes out, she wear a different outfit. skinny jeans, crop top and beanies. she look at her phone and runs out of the subway.

she make a stop at a cafe and make an entry. she walk to a guy and bow. the talk for just a secong and hyeri walk to the back of the cafe; where's the cafe worker only can be there. don't tell me she's working here? what for? and i know this cafe.

it's her rest time and she walk out of the cafe and stretching her body as her phone rings. i lean at the window and listen to her conversation.

"hye mom! i'll be home late today. need to make some cash for something. - no mom it's okay i can handle it. you don't have to worry about it, im the one who borrow it. - nah it's just a few bucks around 100$. -hahahaha don't worry. -i promised him that i will pay it. okay-okay-bye!"

100$ ? did she mention me? so she's working really hard just to pay me back? pissed, i enter the cafe and grab her hand. shocked with the grab she looks back.

"c-chanyeol? what are you doing here?"

"let's have a talk." coldly i said

"but i have work-"

"we need to talk!"

all of the customer looks at us. then, the manager come toward us.

"hyeri! what are you do-- M-mr.Park?"

i grab her hand and pulled her out of the cafe. she looks at me with teary eye. no i didnt mean to make you cry.

"a-are you crying, i'm sorry?" not knowing what to do i asked her.

wiping her tears, she answered me. " no- it's not your fault.. what is it that you want to talk about? make it faster, i have works to do."

"why do you work here?"

"i-"

"is it because of the 'debt' you owed me?"

"umm--"

"i told you already right, you dont't have to pay for it."

"but i must pay it or i will be restless about it."

"ummm if you insist, you can pay it in a different way."

'ouh really?how?"

"g-go out with me this sunday"

"pardon?"

to be continue...

-------------------author's ------------------------------

earlier update guys! thank you for waiting this part patiently. i hope it's an 'okey' update after not updating for months. hahaha.. i'll try to post update frequently okay?

btw have you listen to crayon pop's sub unit Strawberry Milk- OK ? i wrote this update while listening to it. it's a great song you guys should try to listen to it! see you soon!