Chapter 17 : Mocha Latte

dont forget to turn the music on for feels. ( ̄∀ ̄)

---Lee Hye Ri's POV---

"So, what have you been doing the past 4 years?" I said as i gulp down a can of beer. Chanyeol reach for a new one, open it and hand it to me. "Nothing great, nothing bad. just normal years for me."

To be in Hangang River for now is a bad idea. Tons of couples are here. I cant concetrate well with our discussion, so i lay down on the grass, looking at the stars and the beautiful single moon. Chanyeol join me and said, "A-are you-" I cut him off. "why dont you answer my mails and calls?" I tilt my head to his side, waiting for Chanyeol's answers. He sigh and look at me. "I can't." I continue. " and what is the reason?" surprisingly my tears start to fall down on my cheeks.

He sighs. "I have my own reason for doing this. I thought it was the best for both of us. I'm actually..... engaged. "
In suprise, i jump up from my position. My tears flows even more but then, Chanyeol hugs me and tries to comfort me. I want to fight back but I'm too weak and I miss his smell, his figure. I miss everything about him. Without hesitate i hug him back tightly and he says "once. I've been engaged once. I want to get over about us but I can't. I know, it's a stupid action to do. I'm sorry." He let go of me from his arms and continues " I'm pretty cold you know, to her and makes her feel lonely so she called off the engagement. No one can stand me but not you. I..." As he wipe off my tears with his fingertips, I say "promise me. you will not leave me alone anymore. anymore" He nods and hugs me once again.

-

My ringtone rings. I gave him a sign that i need to answer this call and he nods.

"hey yeon"
"yeah. thank you so much"
"my house? but im not at my house right now"

"no, no. ill be there! go ahead inside"

"okay bye"

i hang up the phone and stands up.

"i need to go. someone is waiting for me."

"who? probably a boy? dont tell me its your 'new' boyfriend?" he asked.

i grin for awhile while staring at him. i gave him a smile and reach out my hand to him.

"no. hahaha i mean yes he is a guy but not my boyfriend. do you know how loyal i am to you keke"

he grabs my hand and stands up.

"bring me too. i wanna see your friend."

"lol.. wait you're not joking?" i look at his serious face.

"babe, im not joking."

"babe.. wow.. ita been too long it feels awkward to listen to it. " i chuckle when Chanyeol give me a quick peek on my lips.

"how abt that one?" he smirks.

"can you not?" i hit his chest.

"ouw" he grouns.

"omg babe you okay? im sorry i didnt meant to hit you hard" i said while patting the part i hit him.

"nahh im just kidding. i just miss you so much i wanna give a hug." he hugs me as he say it.

"oh my god youre getting so cheesy and cheeky and the same time hahaha"

----

-----Seungyeon's POV-----

"iced mocha latte please" ordering my orders.

"do you want some whipping cream? " the barista asks me.

"a lot please" i answers cutely and the barista blushed.

a lot of girls are crazy about me. prove? just now. i just answered the barista cutely and she blushed. even to other girls, even with my killer smile, the girls' hearts melt. but why not her? why? i thought i already gave her a lot of hint that i liked her but she never notice or she purposely ignoring it? huh. Lee Hye Ri, do you have a man that you only treat me as a friend for years? did you just friendzoned me?