Chapter 9: Together

---Park Chanyeol's POV---

Today is our 100th day anniversary. Yes. Me and Hyeri dated after the embarrasing confession, The moment she told me that she liked me too, im so happy.

A call come in. I answered it. Its hyeri,

"Hye babe." I said and lie down on my bed.

"Hye Chanyeol! Guess what day is today? Kekeke"

"Its Friday. Anything special happening today?"

"Hump. You gotta be kidding me right. Im hanging up."

"N-no. Dont hang up! Im just kidding. Hahaha. Happy 100th day anniversary bae. I love you" i hide my face with my pillow, try to hide my embarrasement.

"I want to go to amusement park. I heard there's a new extreme ride. I want to ride it so bad. Can ah?"

"Oh my god, why do you love this kinda of ride. Aren't you scared?"

"Oh Chanyeol, dont be such a scaredy cat. Its just a ride! Its not like you gonna die for it."

"Sigh. Okay just this one time.after this, no. More. Extreme. Rides."

"Yeayy! Thank Chanyeol. Im going to get ready. Ill wait you at the bus stop.byeee"

"Bye, hun." I hung up.

Eventhough I'm scared of the ride, im excited to go there with her. Last time, i didnt had the chance since my father's people take me away for her. I hope this time, there's nothing gonna happen.

Ive waited for her at the bus stop. while i scroll my instagram, i saw a girl wearing a black crop tee,shorts and a denim tee tied around her waist. I smiled.

"Hye, sorry im late. I had a few things to settle up but its done now. Let's go."

We arrived at the amusement park  we had a fun time, playing games,those scary rides and photo booth.

"Wow. Just a few more months, we are  going to graduate. Thinking of it make me feel sad to leave school."

"Well im not leaving you" i smirk and give her a light kiss.

"C-chanyeol.. I need to tell you something" she asked, looking down at her feet.

"What is it?" The situation seems like she going to says something serious.

"I-I'm leaving korea after graduate.My mom is going to get married after im graduating and we are moving to California..."

"W-what are you talking about. Haha dont make me laugh."

"I'm serious.i dont want to leave but i have no choice. And i got an offer to study at a college there."

"N-no. This is not happening" i said, stuttering.

"I'm sorry Chanyeol. I promise you that i will be back after my study. And i will stay in contact with you."

"No!" I yelled and leave her.

No. This is not happening. Impossible!

"Chanyeol!" She chased me from the back but I just ignore her.

No.

------author's------

hey guys. Sorry for another short update.  so im working on my second ff featuring V from BTS. i hope you guys take a look of it. i just realease the sypnosis only. will post chapter 1 when i reach 10 votes for it. (Haha). here's the link;

The Space Between (V BTS) : http://www.wattpad.com/story/25019617-the-space-between-v-bts

sure to leave a comments and votes! thank you <3