Chapter 8 : Where Are You?

---Lee Hyeri's POV---

It's have been 2 weeks ever since the incident. Chanyeol didnt attend school during those time. I asked Baekhyun about Chanyeol but he also doesnt have any clue where is Chanyeol. If he doing fine? He missed a lot of subject. When will he come back to school? So, I decide to go to his house. I entered the teacher's office to ask our homeroom teacher to ask for his address and i head to his house as soon as the bell chimes.

I stand infront of the house that im headed to. Its a huge mansion. The address are the same, i guess this is it.

I rang the doorbell but the response is kinda late.

"Who is it?" A old lady's voice respond to it.

" im Lee Hyeri, Chanyeol's friend. Can i meet him?" I answered

"Im sorry you cant because Sir Park doesnt let him to leave his room nor meeting anyone."

"Please, umm i have to tell him homework from the teachers. Its like dozens of them. Can you please just let me enter just for awhile." I beg

"Homework? I guess, just for awhile. But dont tell that im the one who let you enter if you got caught"

"Omg thankyouuuu!!"

The door opens and i enter. I was dazed by how big the house is.

" Chanyeol's room is this way" the old lady lead me to Chanyeol's room.

I knock his door and heard rustle noise from the inside. Chanyeol open the door and look at me surprisely.

"H-how do you get here?" He look at his left and right to make sure there's no one and quickly pull me in.

"The old lad-" Chanyeol hugged me tightly that i could not end my sentence and i felt a warm hot water on my shoulder. Is Chanyeol crying?

"I miss you so much and i worried if something bad happened to you." He said  while sobbing.

I can't help it and my tears start flowing.

" i miss you too Chanyeol. Why do you make me worried so much!how can you leave me alone...." I cried and start to hit his chest weakly.

"Im sorry. I didnt meant it. Forgive me?" He said with a small smile on his face and i nod. He hug me and whisper something to me.

"I love you"

Tbc~

------author's------

hey guys. Sorry for another short update.  so im working on my second ff featuring V from BTS. i hope you guys take a look of it. i just realease the sypnosis only. will post chapter 1 when i reach 10 votes for it. (Haha). here's the link;

The Space Between (V BTS) : http://www.wattpad.com/story/25019617-the-space-between-v-bts

sure to leave a comments and votes! thank you <3