Sick/Poisoned!Teldryn Sero x Reader

Okay, I just had this oneshot idea from Teldryn telling me to 'not go ahead too far'.

WARNING(S): Lots o' blood, kisses, and cuteness. 

I skipped around the Dwemer ruins, splashing around in water that was leaking from broken pipes, and jogging around. I didn't see the multiple active Dwemer machines ahead of me, when suddenly I felt someone's hand grip my wrist.

"Don't go too far ahead." Teldryn told me sternly. He brought me closer to him, moving his hand from my wrist to my hand, holding it comfortingly.

"Fine,..I won't." I muttered. Teldryn pulled me closer, shoulder to shoulder.

"You can let go now, Tel." I told him. Teldryn let go after a few seconds of hesitation, and I skipped ahead a little. Teldryn couldn't see me, as there was a turn. A scream made Teldryn's pace quicken, and he saw me on the ground, multiple Dwemer machines surrounding me. Teldryn sheathed his sword, running towards the machines and hitting them mercilessly until they fell.

"Y/n, are you okay?!" He asked worriedly,  I was shaking, but okay.

"Y-Yeah,..I-I'm okay..."

"You're shaking, you're scared."

"NO DUH TELDRYN" I whimpered a little, then squeaked in surprise when I was leaned on, pressing myself against the wall.

"You're okay...Believe me. I've been through worse." Teldryn laid me down, hovering above me.

"Y-You have?" Teldryn nodded, smiling a little. He stroked my hair soothingly, trying to help me calm down. I pulled him closer,  seeing a dark blush dust his cheeks. I stared at him, then nuzzled his shoulder. He stroked my cheek with his thumb, leaning in slowly, then stopped. He then leaned in once again, kissing my forehead sweetly.

"Come on, get up." He said, getting off of me. I just laid there. "Y/n, please..." He said, crossing his arms, rolling his eyes.

"I like it here on the ground. It's cold, wet and dirty." Teldryn sighed, placing his hands around my waist, then picked me up smoothly. He carried me for a short while, and I moved onto his back. He held onto me securely, and I rested my head on his, wrapping my arms around his chest. Suddenly, my relaxed state was destroyed by fear as Teldryn was running quickly.

"W-Why are you ru-running???" I asked, clutching onto his chest harder, burying my face into his neck.

"Centurion masters..." He muttered. He stopped running when he made it out. He saw a bench not far away, and walked over there. He sat down, making me get off his back. I sat next to him. I leaned my head on his chest, feeling his heartbeat quicken within seconds.

"Are you okay?" I asked. Teldryn looked away. I saw he was sweating. "Teldryn?" I sat up, moving away from the elf. I realized he looked pale.

"I-I'm..okay..." He coughed hard, dark red blood hitting his hand and dripping to his lower lip. His eyes were tearing up, and he let out a small sob. 

"What..the heck. Teldryn." Teldryn coughed more, spitting out more blood. He rested his head on his forehead, staring at the grass beneath his feet. He was panting. I placed my hand on his back, but pulled it away quickly. His back was hot. And I don't mean it was warm, it was unnaturally warm. 

"Teldryn, take off your shirt. NOW." Teldryn looked at me with confusion.

"I can take care of myself." He told me. He sounded horrible.

"No, you can't. Now, take off your shirt." He sighed in defeat, take off his shirt. He grunted in pain as his shirt touched his back. My eyes widened when I saw two burned scratches trailing along his back. Centurion masters.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" I yelled. Teldryn coughed more, falling forward. He placed his hands on the dirt, coughing and gagging up blood. "Don't you know that steam is poisonous?" He panted heavily, softly wiping some of the blood that was left on his mouth. He wiped the tears that had accumulated, staring at the ground.

"Great. JUST GREAT." He yelled, "I used my last healing potion and cure poison potion." I sighed and searched mercilessly through my satchel, finding no potions. 

"Me too.." Teldryn's arms gave out on him and he fell forward. He groaned in pain and laid there. Not like he could get up, anyway. Suddenly, an idea came to mind.

"I could make a potion. I just need the ingredients! I just need... ambrosia,...Bittergreen petals,..Hunger tongue,..." Teldryn gagged at the ingredient names. More blood leaked from his mouth. He looked paler than before. Teldryn stayed quiet. He closed his red eyes.

"TELDRYN SERO KEEP THOSE DANG GORGEOUS EYES OPEN." He groaned and opened his eyes. He weakly glanced at me, beads of sweat rolling down his face. I ran around the area, finding ingredients to use. I ran back to Teldryn, seeing him just barely alive. He coughed and wiped the sweat on his forehead. I smashed the ingredients in a cup, mixing and mixing, until finally I got the potion. I handed Teldryn the potion and he drank it all, coughing because of the taste. He gasped quietly as he felt himself heal quickly. He got up slowly when he was fully healed, and walked to me. He walked closer, making me walk back a few steps. He grabbed onto my wrists, and I backed up until my back hit a rock wall. I stared up into his eyes, realizing how tall he was compared to me. He had a smirk on his lips as he leaned down and kissed me. My eyes widened and he pressed himself onto me, holding me against the wall.  I hesitantly kissed him back, making him smirk more. He pulled away suddenly, and gazed at me lovingly.

"I always knew you had something for me." My face was tinted pink. I placed my lips on his and he kissed back passionately. He pressed himself hard against me, deepening the kiss. His grip on my wrists tightened. He lowered his lips down to my neck, kissing it gently. The blush on my face darkened.

"T-Teldryn..uh.." Teldryn bit my neck here and there, then stopped and looked at me.

"Let's head home." He said and we headed home for cuddles, kissing, pizza and Netflix.

1023 words