Chapter 1:

I stopped my bike. Laying it on the ground, and stomping over to the garage.

Typing in the code to open it.

****
Opening silently. I walk into the house, I climb the stairs. The hallway was short and a door at the end of it. I stomp over to the door.

BANG BANG BANG.

A boy in an oversized hoodie opened the door. Rubbing his eyes as tired as he was he spoke.

"What..." His voice was high pitched and scratchy.

I dragged him by the ear down the stairs and pushed him onto the couch. I hold up my hand as a signal of 'stay'.

I left the living room to the kitchen.

I poured the milk into a cup and heated it up in the microwave. Set up the cereal and pour the warm milk.

I walked over to the couch and placed the breakfast down. I grabbed the spoon. AND THREW IT ON HIM!

I hit him until he got the point.

"OW! GOD! Okay...okay. Jeez, Yooni I'll go get ready." he slouched back upstairs. I smiled and giggled a bit.

I ate the rest of the warm cereal. Waiting for him to come back down.

*****************************************************
******************
****

He came down wearing this:

I pointed at his shirt

"Yeah yeah, it's a crop top get over it!" He smiled grabbing my arm and I dropped the spoon.

Taking me through the garage and out the front pressing the button to close it. I had already propped up my bike and he had hopped on it. I sat in the back as I would usually do. Riding off the sidewalk into the street toward school.

***************************************

About halfway to, a bike had started to follow from a big white house.