Chapter 4:

Nait is an amazing friend! It's been the rest of the week. Me and Airhead 'broke up' in front of the whole school saying we just wanna be friends. It was a pretty good week if you ask me! But all good weeks come with bad weekends...

"YAH! Yoons...It's already two o'clock. You need to get up! My parents are coming." Nait was shaking back to hell. HELL, I SAY!

I groan and get up. "Hand me the dress and heels and the Gucci bag..." She passes me the attire. I stumble, not looking where I'm going I run into the door.

After I gotten changed I look in the mirror:

I looked like a fancy rich grandma.

I walked down the steps to greet Nait and Jin's parents. I couldn't stand these heels, but I needed to look good enough to impress the Kims.

"Hello." The father, Kim Lang greeted me with a handshake. I smiled at him. He grabbed his lovely wife. Wearing nearly the same thing as me but in an off white, and polka-dotted design.

She couldn't contain her excitement. She hugged me and spoke, "Oh you are so beautiful! Nait chooses her best friends wisely. The name's Kim Mao." She let go saying sorry if she had startled me. I shook my head, no.

"Mom, Dad. Her name is-"

"Coffee." Jin's voice from the top of the stairwell flooded the room. Mr. Lang chuckled a bit, he probably knew all about me.

I glared up at him. He's such a Jerk! Can he get anything straight through his brain? I smiled and giggled angrily.

I turned back to Mrs. and Mr. Kim, "My name is Jung Yooni. Named after the singer Lae Yooni." I bowed politely. Mr. Lang laughed.

"Oh dear! Sorry to be so rude...please don't be formal with us. We have heard all about you from our lovely son." Holding his hand out like pointy to Jin.

I looked at him and he smirked.

"Oh yes, he told us about how you live on Eastside, and how you got your little nickname!" Mrs. Mao said happily.

I smiled, "Really!" I look over to Jin. "He told you everything now did her. I may have to speak to him later then." I smile wider, probably looking like an idiot.

Mao giggled a little. They sat down on the couch and called it Maria. Getting us all tea, "I'm so glad my little Jinnia has a c-"

"Mom had you ever seen Yooni dance! It's great..." Jin interrupted his mom. He chuckled quietly. I looked at him very confused, what in the world did he not want out.

"Really, Yooni you dance as well?" Mrs. Mao questioned me. I nodded, "Yes! I am actually really wanted to be a trainee. I practiced for a while, it took me about two years in an American dance academy to a good level of dancing." I smiled. Nait looked at me with a thumbs up.

Both me and Nait were wanted to get in the same trainee group. Mr. and Mrs. Kim smiled, "We would love to have a new trainee group. We were thinking about calling it, L.O.L." Mr. Lang explained it to the three of us.

The group was going to be two boys and two girls. Which he was choosing Nait as one of the girl trainees. L.O.L stands for Love Of Life, I was already thinking of fandom names.

They asked me if I would like to train with them. After Nait showed the Solo video they wanted me in. I couldn't say no now! This was my one and only chance of getting into an Entertainment business.

Nait and I celebrated in the kitchen with little cupcakes that Maria. Jin was talking to his parents before they left. He walked in and took a cupcake from my hand and ate it. "Thanks for getting a cupcake for me, Coffee." He smiles and takes another bite out of the cake. Getting frosting on his nose, I laugh.

****************************************************

I get up to see Jin holding two plates in his hand. I rub my eyes and walk to the closet ignoring his presence. I hear him sigh, "Nait wake up, I got you toast and sausage." I grin, he's a good brother.

I get ready into some warm-up clothes for dance, and I did actually look kinda cute! At least I thought so looking in the mirror:

I walk out and bump into Jin holding my plate.

"It's food take it." He hands it to me and walks out of the room. I look at the toast and sausage he even put a little bit of mustard on the side.

"He thinks of you as a sister ya know." With her mouth full, Nait spoke. She looked at me and kept eating. I smile at her.

****************************************************

We made it to school about fifteen minutes before class. We waited with the little group outside the door.

We sat on our phones.

I feel a kick at my shoe. I look up to notice Naits crush.

"We are going in." He walks in holding someone's hand. I follow them in.

I look around for two frantic people. Waving like cavemen. Nait and Jin.

I run over to them. I looked a Nait and handed me a CD. That was written on, the words "Practice."

"That's what we need to do for L.O.L" Nait grabbed it back and wrote on it again "(Law-l) "Thats how you pronounce the group! Now let's get dancing!!!"

"wait!?" I get pulled into the middle of the room.