Chapter 2:

I step out of the shower, wiping off the mirror. Nait had mentioned that she had a couple of extra toothbrushes in the drawer.

I brushed my teeth. I grabbed the door handle...wait I forgot the towel! I go to turn and hear the door open slowly. Grabbing the towel and holding it up as a barrier of sight between me and them. I look over to see Jin.

"Yah!" He screams and holds his hand up to cover his eyes. Red in the ears he speaks, "Why are you..." He points at me without looking.

I hold the towel tighter to my chest covering the most I can. "Well don't stand there leave!" push him away with a hand towel. He backs away and closes the door.

I look in the mirror to see my cheeks were rosy red. I mutter to myself, "Ugh, that stupid airhead..." I continue to grab and put my clothes on.

******************************************

I sat at the end of Naits bed. The driver had said he will get up early to drive us to school for dance classes. Which was not on my roster, but now I'm into it because of Nait. Jin didn't give one crap about me. I would like to keep it that way.

I lied there waiting for some sign. To say 'no thanks' or 'yeah ill consider', but the only sign I see is Yes.

I sat up the rest of afternoon reading and writing down important details about Naits family:

1. They are not the only children.

2. Parents are usually gone half the time when they do come back its to check on Beasley and Martin. (Their horse and donkey)

3. Never mess with Willow. (The cat that sleeps under or on Jin's bed) I

I had found the last one out the hard way. I tried to pet it while I was walking down the hall. It cut my thumb good enough to make it bleed and scar...badly.

Nait was already asleep from taking some gummies. I didn't want to take them, but I might consider it. I stay up late.

I took the drop-shaped gummy and popped it in my mouth. After about 5 minutes I drifted off to sleep.

***************************************************

"You both need help," I hear a voice from Naits side of the bed. "You need to get up Nait its 4:30...NAIT! FIRE!" The voice shouted and weight was lifted off the bed as I rolled over.

"Where?!" She screamed. I opened my eyes slightly to Jin and Nait shaking each other and practically wrestling one another.

"Off!" Jin screamed as she jumped on his back and started to hit him. "OFF!" He jumped back on to the bed making me be air born before I hit the bed.

"Stop..." I whined.

They both looked at me, looked at each other. Smiled then looked back at me. Crawling closer and closer til Jin held my arms down as Nait tickled me.

Breaking free from Jins grasps, he also started to tickle me. I twisted and turned and kicked and whaled my arms around.

"I can't bre-" I laughed not even finishing my sentence. "School!" I managed to scream out. They both stopped and rolled off the bed.

"O Jesus what time is it!" Jin said checking is wrist, "Of course I broke my watch..."

Nait took out her phone, "4:37!" She ran off into her closet. "YoYo, Hurry up or we will be late to dance." I looked at Jin and he shook his head.

"We have about 20 minutes until we need to leave." He said walk away. I look at the closet as Nait is walking out with regular black sweat pants and bedazzled sports bra. She even looks good without makeup. How is that even possible, I look like a bore.