Chapter 3:

Nait watched one boy in particular, he had natural black hair that was longer than Jins. His hair could cover his eyes. She looked at him in awe. Was this the person the conversation they laughed about at the house.

I tapped her, "Is that the boy you like?" I asked she nodded and sighed. Turning to me she frowned.

"He already has a girlfriend, but the sad thing is. She's a total cheat." She points the Lulu. My eyes widened. Lulu starts to look around and see me. Her hand waves and with a smirk on her face, she turns back.

Han looks at me and Lulu, "I need to see Lulu." She says. I nodded, her and Lulu were great friends. She walks over to Lulu and looks at me for a split second before she goes right back to talking.

Lulu grabs Han to sit down. Whispering in her ear, Hans' face looks shocked. She nodded at Lulu. Han head down walked back up towards us.

"What happened, what did she say?" Max bombarded her.

"Oh nothing, can I take you somewhere Yooni. Please." She grabs my hand. "I just forgot to get something, you know I don't like to go alone." She looked down again.

"Um, yeah," I said confused. I look where Lulu was sitting, she had left to see the boy Nait likes. Looks like she's going to fill his water before the game. I look at Han and we stand up leaving the field.

We walk towards her locker and I stand beside her.

"Good, she's here." A voice behind me says. I spin around to see Lusiana and another girl with her. They pin me onto the locker.

Han didn't move, "Han! The blade..." Lulu held out one hand towards her. Waiting for the blade.

I didn't squirm because I know it would only make things worse. I sat there as Han gave Lulu the blade. "Welcome to the team, Honey." She smiled. Han smiled too, she just wanted in with Hans little group.

Lulu comes up towards me and slices the blade on my cheek. Then, my arms, stomach...Repeatedly. Han joined in licking me and laughing. The other girl too. I curled into a ball onto the ground as they kick me.

Han then throws down a sweater. "Put it on, we don't want anyone to see what we did. Don't speak to me again, Whale." I lean up against the lockers and watch them walk away.

"Whale...whale.....whale." The name I was called in Junior high and elementary. I am a whale aren't I. That's why I never eat lunch. That's why I only had two friends in junior high. I slowly put on the sweater.

I clean up my cheek and put a bandaid on it. I slowly walk back to the field. I see Jin running towards me. Not looking where he's going he bumps into me. I silently whine.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Coffee are you okay?" He looks at me and I hold my arm.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just watch where you're heading, please." I say. I'm so nauseous I need to sit down. I sit at the bottom of the bleachers after I take a step. Jin looked confused. "Are you sure you're okay Coffee? You look pale." He was about to climb up to see me, but the whistle blew to start the game.

I wave at him to go. He goes to huddle with his team.

****************************************************

"Touchdown!" Then the timers up. We had won. I sat there motionless, still nauseous I stand up. I see Jin jump up only the bleachers, "Coconut look!" He screamed at Nait holding the trophy. He looks at me, "Coffee you don't look so bright. Here let me help you." He holds his hand out and I take it.

He pulls me towards him and he looks at his hand. Looking back at me he grabs my wrist, "Yooni...Your hand is cut. What happened?" He inspects it.