Make it Last Longer

"F-fuck" Sebastian moaned out as he jolted his hips forward on top of Anthony. They had been going at it for hours now. At least it seemed like it. The pleasure was real mixed with the comforting feeling of knowing they had each other. In the embrace of their lovers.

Sebastian thought everything was going great. He would put this down as one of the best times they had sex. Hell maybe even the best time he's had sex. They had been together for 2 months previous and had needed a little space to experiment with others. They both took this as a chance to test their limits of sex. Yet they fell right for each other in the end, seeming it did not work out. This was their make up sex after all the time. And damn was it hot. Really hot.

Sebastian bit down on Anthony's shoulder as he let out a quite breathless moan. He shivered as Anthony delicately ran the tips of his fingers down his spine. He wanted so much of Anthony. And Anthony wanted so much of Seb. But Anthony felt like he wasn't getting it.

Anthony knew Seb to be very pleased in bed with him. Seb would top here and there, but most of the time he was the one who was making the bed rock.
And Sebastian loved it. He would loose his mind over it. And it really pleased Anthony. That he could do things to Sebastian no one else could. It made him feel like in a sense, Sebastian was his. Forever his. He had told Sebastian before he loved him. That he wanted to marry him. Sebastian would smile. Kiss his lips softly and say "me too". But he never really understood how real those words were to Anthony. Like it was a silent promise. A swear. He would count the days in his head till they would be at a reasonable time to get married. He really had it bad for Sebastian.

Lately he felt like Sebastian wasn't as enthusiastic about sex as he used to be. It's been Anthony who's been making the move for sex. Usually Sebastian would ask for sex at even the most bizarre times. He wouldn't even give Anthony a chance to ask for sex. He would suck his dick until Anthony felt like his soul was gonna squirt out of his dick with his come. Then he would make Anthony fuck him. Fuck him so hard he would scream out as a hot pool of come somehow made its way of his dick, as it was being squeezed very tightly by Anthony. They always ended up in a heaping pool of sweat and muscle. The smell of sex filling the room. The sight of Sebastian with messy hair, sweaty, and out of breath turned him on enough to almost give him another boner. Almost.

They would always lie together in bed until the blood was back in their heads and they had caught their breaths. Then they would cuddle together. They would press to each other so tightly, arms wrapped around whatever they could grab, whispering to each other sweet nothings until they fell asleep lying in each others arms. Now Sebastian would get out of bed and clean himself up. He would walk back to the bed, clean Anthony up and then go to bed. Without cuddling Anthony. It made Anthony feel like maybe the magic was gone. He didn't moan the same, he didn't ask for sex, and he acted like he was ashamed of it after. Anthony felt like maybe this was the chance to confront him about it. They had just gotten back together after all. Might as well lay it all on the table before they really get started.

"Wow. That- that was amazing. Wow ok. I really- wow. I missed that." Sebastian rambled as Anthony laughed at him. "Your too fucking cute" he said as he grabbed Seb's face and leaned in. Seb knew this usually led to long hot makeouts. "Mmmmhhhh no" he whined as he pulled away and got up. "What cmon why does the night have to be over?" Anthony laughed as he grabbed his arm to pull the younger man down onto him. "No were slimy I don't like it" Sebastian said as he scrunched up his nose making Anthony's heart heat up. "You seemed to love it when I was making you all slimy a second ago" he said as he booped his nose. With that Sebastian leaned in for a kiss and got up to grab a towel.

Anthony sighed and laid back down on his back. He was frustrated. And upset. What if Sebastian didn't love him anymore? What if he left him? Just the thought made him loose his breath as he felt a panic attack come over him. He couldn't live without Sebastian. He physically couldn't. He held his head in his hands just as everything was becoming a blur.

He could hear Seb's voice in the distance approaching him. "Anthony? Anthony!" He heard footsteps run over to him and felt the bed tilt down as a figure cornered him. It almost made him feel scared when nothing else happened. But then familiar hands he's come to love stretched out to him. Put one hand in his heart. And guided the other hand to a copy of his beats but slower. "Listen to my heart. Let it calm you." It did. It always did. Made him feel like he was safe. Now he felt stuck. "You hear that?" He nodded his head. "Ya good. It beats for you." It beats for you. It beats for you. It beats for you. "Do you love me?" He asked as he lifted his head up. Everything became a bit less blurry. "Anthony" he laughed it out. "Of course I do. You- you know that." He said like it was supposed to be obvious. "Sebastian. Do. You love me?" Sebastian looked at him deep in his eyes. He looked confused. And it only scared Anthony even more. "Anthony-" tears streamed down Anthony's face. Sebastian sat there. Unsure of what to do. Anthony always had this fun loving spirit. This was the first obstacle they were facing in their relationship. He wasn't sure what to do then.

That's it for chapter one guys but very soon I'll post chapter 2!!!! Stay tuned. Also if you would like me to make another story based on a prompt you have just comment and I will try my best to make the story for you!