Just a Little Longer

"Alright"

Sebastian sighed as he walked into their shared bedroom. Anthony was on the bed with a book in his hands and his legs spread out as his feet crossed.

"What's going on with you?" He asked with an unamused look on his face. Anthony shrugged like a little shit pretending not to know anything.

"I'm not sure what you mean? What's going on with you?" He responded unimpressed with Sebastian's lack of effort.

He watched as the other man narrowed his eyes at him for a second. Then his eyes softened and his lips formed a small frown. Like a little kid when he was about to cry.

Anthony felt a pang in his chest. But he refused to give Sebastian sympathy. He was too scared he'd get stuck in a toxic relationship. You see, he couldn't leave Sebastian, no. Sebastian had his heart all to himself. But he also couldn't deal with feeling unloved for the rest of his life. He knew people that went through that and turned out fucked up.

"Cmon. Please. Help me out here. Tell me what it is that's-"

"It's not as simple as that-"

"Why can't it be"

"Sebastian-"

"Anthony"

He looked up and met the younger mans eyes. The look of desperation and guilt in this ocean blue eyes. "Please?" He asked more unsure this time. As if he was questioning whether he really deserved a second chance.

Anthony shook his head. Squeezed the bridge of his nose. He closed his book and stood up, patting down the wrinkles in his jeans.

"N-no Anthony I'm-"

He cut him of as he grabbed his face and kissed him. The kiss was soft. A slow burn that had both men knowing there was more coming. He gripped Seb's face with one hand, while the other traveled down his arm and held his wrist. Sebastian kissed back. Tried to deepen the kiss. Anthony would let him. Before he would push his tongue out after a few seconds. Taking control of the kiss. Making Sebastian whine.

"Anthony" Sebastian moaned breathlessly when they parted. Anthony's hand left his wrist and made its way to the belt of the other mans pants, while getting started on his neck. He bit down where he knew Seb would like it. He bit and sucked at the mark forming. Flicked his tongue over and over again till Sebastian was clawing at his pants.

"Uh- uh" he teased as he grabbed both of Sebastian's hands away from his pants and pinned them next to his head, causing a low but high whine to escape Seb's mouth. He kissed down Sebastian collarbone before nearly tearing his shirt trying to get it off the other man. Once the shirt was discarded somewhere, he kissed down Sebastian's chest. Sucking on his nipples and moving down more. Once he got to his throbbing boner he stood back up. Another moan on cue escaped Seb's mouth. Much louder this time.

"Ugh Anthony please. I'm gonna come."

"Already?" He laughed teasingly. He knew it had been too long for Seb since he'd been touched by Anthony. Still, it felt good to be the one under control.

That feeling didn't last long as Seb pushed his boyfriend and slammed him on the nearest wall.
"F-fuck Sebastian." He moaned out unable to control himself. It had been to long for him too, and as much as he liked taking control, it made him go nuts when Sebastian did.

Sebastian rested his chin in Anthony's shoulder, his hands wrapped around his waist as he thrusted his boner on Anthony's, moaning breathlessly directly into Anthony's ear. Like he knew he loved.

"Sebastian" he moaned out. "I'm not gonna last long." He grabbed Seb's face as they grinded against eachother, foreheads pressed together.

They came in a sticky, sweaty, breathless mess in mainly all their clothes. Anthony screamed out Sebastian's name, and Sebastian screamed out "God I love you so much" making Anthony's heart leap.

Maybe things were gonna turn out better than he expected.