Try and Resist

They talked it out. Sebastian told Anthony he still loved him and that everything was the same as before. Part of Anthony didn't believe that. Had come to know the younger man for too long to believe that. He wanted to believe every word of what Sebastian said, he really did. But it was too hard to make up an excuse for him.

Sebastian could see the doubt in his eyes. Knew Anthony too well as well. He kisses him and opened up more about what was going on. Assured him that it was only because he had been really busy lately and sex takes a lot of the energy he doesn't have. Anthony understood this. They had been working their asses off. With Endgame just being released and their new show coming up, the interviews were endless. Plus the side movies Anthony's doing and the amazing roles Sebastian has been getting. Those things can drain a person. God knew Sebastian was much busier than he was.

He still couldn't believe they were getting their own show. The thought of the Sam and Bucky getting a show never surprised him, but thinking he'll be spending 6 months with mostly Seb made him so excited. They didn't get much time outside of marvel together. So the more marvel movies they had the more sex. They would have each other in bathrooms, dressing rooms, trailer, even sometimes in set when everyone had gone home. The wait of being away form each other made the sex even hotter.

Ya it did. It really did. Maybe that's what he should do with Sebastian. Keep him coming for him. Anthony had a plan. A really good plan. He was gonna make Seb want him again.
......................................................................................

"Mmhhm. Good morning baby." Sebastian breathed into Anthony's neck as he walked into the kitchen. He was still in his underwear and had bed/sex hair. The lack of clothing showed off everything. Everything.

He could see all the bruises and marks he left on Sebastian the other night. That certainly got things started downstairs. It seemed Sebastian had brushed his teeth and washed his face, as some water drops were dripping down his lean muscle. Anthony wanted nothing more that to lick every single drop of water off of his skin. His eyes kept trailing down to Sebastian perfect v line. Almost as sharp as his jaw line, one of Anthony's favorite things to do was to cut his fingers on them before he got started on Sebastian dick. Which is exactly what he did with his eyes. He looked at the bulge in Sebastian's underwear. He could see the outline of Sebastian's dick. Bent in a way that was probably not comfortable. He would reach down everyone once in a while and give it a squeeze as he made his morning coffee, trying to push it in its place. Anthony had a few ideas where it could go.

By now Anthony was full on hard. His dick pressed against the hard counter. The pain quickly filling with pleasure. Now would be one of those moments where he would be so horny he would take Sebastian, slam him on the nearest thing, and fuck him senseless. And Sebastian would love it. Boy would he love it. But for now he needed to keep Sebastian in his trap.

Anthony rose from his seat and pulled the coffee out of Sebastian's hands. "Hey that's mine make your o-" Sebastian was cut off when Anthony presses his erection into Sebastian's butt. He pressed in hard as Sebastian moaned. "F-fuck Anthony it's 7 am. We- w-we have places to be." Anthony cuts him off again when a hand goes around and squeezes whatever's up front. "Ugh fuck nope. Nope. That doesn't feel so good." Sebastian responded to Anthony's touch. He knew it probably hurt. Sebastian's dick was already in an uncomfortable position and he was squeezing pretty tight. But he couldn't think straight right now. In more ways than one. He was sexually frustrated. Squeezed a little harder made Sebastian bend over and groan in pain as his voice got higher. Made sure to rub his boner into Sebastian's ass to make a beautiful, erotic mix of pleasure and pain. Then he let go. Just like that. And walked away. Sebastian made a noise that let Anthony know he was winning this fight.

Sebastian followed him up a couple of stairs until he pulled Anthony forcefully down onto the steps with him. He connected their lips, but only for a split second and his tongue was forcing its way into Anthony's mouth. Anthony moaned as he let Sebastian make out with him. Sebastian unzipped Anthony's pants. He grabbed his dick through his underwear. He was doing really good. Anthony was getting lost. But he pulled away anyway. Took Sebastian's hand out of his pants and made him put it back in his lap. "Don't touch. Including yourself." Seb whimpered into his neck, but again Anthony pushed him away. "I said no." He pulled his own dick out of his pants and started stroking himself. He grabbed the back of Sebastian's head and let him kiss him. He was gonna use Sebastian to his own pleasure and leave him with his erection on the floor. To deal with it himself. And he did.

He made himself cum all over Sebastian's torso and stomach. Sebastian was so hard he felt like he was gonna explode. He hadn't touch Anthony or his own erection the whole time. The anticipation of waiting for Anthony to put his hands on him was brutal. He made a whining noise at the back of his throat as he grabbed Anthony's shirt. "My turn. Please." He begged. Anthony swiped his tongue up Sebastian's lips. Put both hands on Sebastian's thighs. He moved upward more and more until he reached his junk. He grabbed his balls and dick and shook then back into place. He could feel precome from Sebastian's hard dick, and with that he stood up. He put his dick back in his pants and walked up the remaining steps, ignoring a desperate whining sound behind him. He smiled to himself knowing he definitely won this.