CHAPTER 13: I Promise!!

KAMILLE

This date seemed to be going way better than I thought it would have ever gone.

He was showing a whole other side of him that I never saw before and didn't know existed. I hope this isn't an act.

We went to the bay and sat down on a bench where we watched the boats go by and not many people were around while he put his arm over my shoulder and I let him. Just like when he placed his hand on my back as we walked into the restaurant, I liked it. It sends tingles up and down my body.

"I appreciate you going with me on this date." He says.

"I'm glad too." I tell him.

"I wanted to tell you about back in school..." He started but I didn't care and didn't want this night to be ruined.

"Don't. It's in the past. So let's just leave it there." I tell him.

He looks at me and smiles then nods in agreement.

"Okay." He replies. "Can I confess something to you though?" He asks.

"Sure." I replied not sure if I really wanted to hear whatever it was.

"I was real jealous when I saw you with Raydon and found out you chose him over me to be your trainer." He admits.

"You were?" I asked, unsure if I heard him correctly.

"Yeah." He chuckles a little to himself. Though I could tell he was embarrassed.

"Well since you're confessing that, I guess I should confess to you too that I chose Raydon to try and make you jealous." I confess while looking out onto the water.

"Well it definitely worked." He says.

"Yeah. I just got a little jealous when I had come into the gym after that argument we had in the bakery that one night, I wanted to apologize for what I said about your dad. Then I saw you with that blonde haired woman and how flirtatious you guys were and for some reason felt jealous. Though I don't know why." I tell him.

I feel his hand touch the side of my face as he turns my head to look at him.

"I know why. Because you feel the same way that I do." He tells me while looking me in the eyes.

We look in each other's eyes for a moment more before we start slowly leaning in to each other and our lips meet.

I can't believe this is happening, am I really kissing him? Is he really kissing me? Damn, he's an amazing kisser. Am I bad at it. Oh my god I should shut up and enjoy this kiss.

So I put my hand on the side of his face as we start moving our lips in-sync with our tongues dancing with each other as we make out.

As we slowly pull apart to catch our breaths, our foreheads touch and his hand is now on the back of my head.

"I'm sorry. I hadn't planned on doing that to you so soon. I just, ever since I saw you again I wanted to do nothing but hold you and kiss you and make you mine." He says.

Why the hell did he have to go on saying something like that? Now he's making it real hard to hold up one of my walls.

"I'm glad you did. Cause I've been wanting you to do that to me since high school." I confess not purposely.

He moves his head back and looks at me surprised and right as I thought I had just weird him out, I see him start to smile then it faded into him now looking guilty.

"I'm so sorry about everything back then." He begins.

"It's okay. I told you before, that I forgave you." I try to remind him.

"But you'll never forget." He shakes his head.

I then take his hand in mine and squeeze it a little.

"Listen to me. Right now, I want us both to make a promise to each other. That no matter what memories might arise or flashbacks or whatever reminds us about that time in our lives, we try and forget about it. Because I don't see you anymore as my ex-bully. I see you now as a man that I am lucky to have met." I tell him.

He smiles as he looks up at me.

"Really?" He smiles at me.

"Yes." I tell him.

"I promise." He says.

"I promise too." I reply before giving him a kiss on the lips.

"Now that we got that out of the way with, can we please continue having a great night?" I smile.

"Of course." He smiles at me and then leans in to kiss me again.

This is going down in my history of best dates ever. Because it actually is.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)