❀FANTASIES THAT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE❀

Once upon a time there was a princess name y/N ,She was a teenager yeah sound similar and what so special about it ,old same stories filled with twists ,teenagers ,troubles ,true love blah blah blah .Don't leave cause this time I am the main character .Yeah soooooooooo dreamy .OH I didn't tell you anything  about me  .Well settle your breath I am Y/N and I am 17 years old and I love animation and every time I watch animation I desire to be part of this adventure and sometimes  get bored with my plain cake life cause I am adventure and thrill lover,I adore animation.Now you must thinking that I must be bad at school no never in fact i am golden student  but does that matter Nah I GUESS so  You can still dream no matter you are a star or an ordinary teenager .Sometimes daydreams are so beautiful that you don't want to leave it,Fantasies  that seems impossible but who knows  one day it an be reality and well in my case it was applied but I didn't know what was coming  next in my adventure list.

"Hey sleepy head wake up you gonna be late"  that was my mom ."Hey mom  I want to dream a little more"  I said with a beging  voice like that was the last thing I want before die but the scary look at my moms face made me stand up and get ready for a new day in 10 minutes" ok mom I am leaving bye I" said with a sweet voice she replied " Ok baby have fun".

As I was  walking on streets i got strike by someone really bad ,For few seconds I was confused am I still alive or not it feels like solid steel but my ears were able to hear some voices "Hey max you should apologize to girl,just look at her" .I feel like that person contain little sympathy for me but what I heard from his friend made me soo mad to kill that " Nah she is fine you know girl do that to borrow some attention from handsome guys like me" ,that was it my final limit of patient and that's  it I shouted like an anger bull "What do you think you are jerk ,stupid .How do feel if same thing happen to you people likes people with good heart not with good look.You  I think you don't  understand so I will safe my word .Hope to  never see you again "I was proud on myself to stand up like it, but it hurt ouch my back its screaming.Well better run fast  cause I gonna be late.

                 ........................................................................................................................

I am Max , I have life of my own ,I am 18 years old ,well I was so surprised to see a girl shouting like this I misunderstood her I thought she was attention seeker but that attention seeker made me realize my place .Don't know what gonna happen next but had a feeling that its gonna be different fairy tale