CHANGE

MAX POV

'So what's going on around here ' I asked her, she is just as I remember in my childhood unbelievably understanding  and surprisingly  smart one 

'Nothing much just......you know easter day', She replied  

''This town is amazingly crazy I... .mean  superhero stuff''  She  said   chilly night seems to enjoy playing with her long ponytail  April is a good time of year I think ...you  know simply yet beautiful in its way 

''Too much has changed here don't you think '' I asked still ignoring her question I guess I do enjoy annoying her way too much but she seems to not effected by this not even a bit I guess she that we had to be apart of the same street for a while wise of her.

''Hmm ...... right'' she replied 

''We  are here  ok ...goodbye '' I replied don't look at me like this she teaches me I can be at least that much nice for her just today I have no sort of sympathy for her 

                        YOUR POV 

Walking by the street in such chilly weather is refreshing to experience besides all the tragedy and rough weather tough days this beautiful evening with the chilly air worth to watch for a while and breath talking about it I missed hiking a lot used to do with my family but....  a lot has changed since then 9 years changed a lot but why can't he see that yea right, because he is not the one to deal with perhaps some people just, live to see pain while other enjoy what natures offer them I am all with pain and he is another one I guess  ...about hero stuff its been couple of weeks since 6 guys showed up with a superhero definition and status girls are after them like crazy fangirls good thing their identity are hidden.

                     obsessions are crazy don't you think and the crazy thing about it is they always asked for more after having little and eventually you came to that point of your life when you can't live without it and when they left you to beg them to stay, cry and plead but how long they are bend to be with you it's their life as well.

                              As I put the key in the lock I drown back to reality where  I lived not where I was used to. I am home I said though I knew no one is there mom gonna be late as she had to attend the party which I don't mind, to be honest, I am happy that she is moving on now finally I am a big girl I can take care of myself 

             after a quick shower, I  sat on my desk and do my homework I don't know if you know this but I am kinda nerd when it came to studying so only time I realized I am hunger when my tummy protist which happens rarely like now I check the time 9; 30 talking about times fly and then I heard a knock on my door to see the only person standing their max 

       MAX POV

After getting home I take a quick shower and hurried out, I have to meet my bros '' Hey max lets go, pal'', Ace sapphire eyes and black hair Guy said also my best bud said moms, not at home so it is my time to shine and party but I have to come back before midnight not going in detail but we have the time of our lives I came back early due to some issues.

                                        when I get back home it was  9:25 pm I walkthrough empty hallway I entered into the kitchen  I found a note in on the kitchen counter it has written max I have prepared a meal for you and your friend don't fight and yea... behave yourself in front of her great thanx mom.

I  took the meal out man this box is big I am certain it has dessert in it as well. I nock her  door she showed up in a minute "Hey I am not here to kill you and put your dead body in that box of mine so kindly correct your face" I said as I see surprise with a hint of amusing in her eyes...... waite is that again away to make her annoyed  but this time she replied " sorry I can do nothing about it as something wrong with urself to make  me react like this so why  not change yourself first ' I am surprised as I have no words she continued "Why are you here anyway" 

"Oh it's just that mom prepared a meal before leaving so join me" I told her

                                             YOUR POV

Not sure if this a question or request "No I am fine I eaten already "I replied clamly as we are not in good condition  what if he had add something in food ok shut up already but my stomach betrays me and protess again oh my its so embarrassing  I looked at him and he laughed making me more embarsed that before.

"Ok stop laying ok we should eat promise I did not add any poison in it  "He replied  and entered in the house.

"hey after eating will you help me with math I think you are kinda good at  it "He said as he entered in kitchen like he owns it checking every department

"wo wo body don't you have any manners how to behave you acting as if you own it  no not on my "I said to him taking plates out .

He chuckles 'Bossy like always" he said to him self but I hear him.I looked at at him I am about to kill him he is so annoying always playing with my patient is now habit of him.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT I KNOW I KNOW ITS LATE I WAS BUSY WITH STUDIES BUT I HOPE I MAKE UP TO YOU NOW THIS CHAPTER IS ALMOST 1010 WORDS