CHAPTER EIGHT

Adonis

I woke up to Aphrodite sucking my dick .

That's how everybody should wake up really .

I groaned and placed my hand on her head as she kept sucking and stroking my dick . Take notes ladies , this how a nigga wants his lady .

"Oh fuck , you're doing great baby ." I groaned , grabbing her hair out of her face , she lifted her hair up as she smiled at me , there was a little white powder on her nose and she had thick spit ropes leading from her mouth to my dick .

I grabbed her hair and started to throat fuck her . Spit bubbles and that small gagging sound filled the room as I groaned feeling myself about to bust .

"Fuck babe ." I groaned . I shot my kids in her throat she swallowed majority of it as the rest slid down my tip , she sucked and licked my dick clean as I groaned .

I bit my lip as she started to go again .

"Fuck baby ." I groaned , she lifted her head up and bit her lip , she crawled up to my lips and plopped herself on my face . I licked and sucked on her folds , making her grind on my tongue.

She quickly squirted in my mouth as I kept sucking on her clit , making her squirm around in anticipation.

She threw back some more pills as she continued to grind on my face . I swirled my tongue around her clit and sucked it as she kept humping my face .

I heard her front door open and close as we quickly moved around and got everything together , she pulled on one of my shirts with her shorts . I hid the drugs in my pocket as I put back on shirt and sat down , she sprayed febreeze as I turned on Netflix .

She sat next to me on her bed . Her dad burst in the room as we both looked in him .

"Hm ." He hummed , he stepped out closing the door.

Weirdo .
___________________________________

Short but something .

Just to get ani attention , hey bitch 🥵

Vote and comment 💙