CHAPTER ELEVEN

Aphrodite

I sat in the sanctuary and waited for everyone to get there and start the service .

My mom and dad had to leave and go check on something with the deacon .

"Have room for one more ." I heard as I seen Adonis come towards the alter . I smirked and looked around to see if the coast was clear .

I nodded as he smiled and walked on the stage and gently placed his lips on mine , soon my dress got lifted as he slowly slid his fingers inside my entrance as I moaned and slid his blazer off and going to unbutton his shirt .

"Nunu I-" I heard as I stopped kissing him and looked at my dad .

He had fire in his eyes , as I stood up and blocked him from walking towards Adonis as he stopped and looked down .

"Daddy it's not what it looks like ."

"How long ."

"What ?" I asked .

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A DISGRACE ?" His deep voice bellowed as it rung throughout the sanctuary .

"Daddy I-"

"And you ! How long have you been making my daughter a sinner ?! You probably forced her !"

"I did nothing ." Adonis answered calmly , fixing his blazer .

"What is going on in here ? I heard yelling ." My mom asked as she briskly walked down the isle .

My dad balled up his fist and turned away from me . Tears came to my eyes because I was always my daddy's little princess .

"What about you dad ? You wanna tell mom what's been up ?" I asked , wiping my tears .

"you know nothing !" he screamed .

"we know enough !" i screamed back .

his hand came from the air onto my cheek as i grabbed my face and almost fell to the floor .

"hey don't be putting your hands on my girl casue you live a life of shame ." adonis said as he stepped in front of me .

"don't worry about me boy !" he bellowed as i felt my self be picked up by my arm and was thrown over my dad's shoulder .

"where are you taking her ? pooh !"

"brownie !" i screamed as tears came down my face .

i got carried out of the sanctuary as my mother soon followed behind as i seen adonis right on her heels .

"aphrodite !" he screamed .

"adonis !" i screamed back as my hand extended to his but he was so far all i could feel was air . my dad shoved me in the car , not caring if i hit my head or not .

he pulled his glock from under the seat as i grabbed his arm in fear of what he might do .

"daddy please ! dont hurt him !"

"this is my church !" he shrieked in my face .

"daddy don't hurt him !" i yelled tugging the gun from him . i finally got it stable and put it on safety .

"RUN BROWNIE , HE HAS A GUN ." i screamed from out of the car , my dad hit me with the butt of the gun as he turned around ready to pull the trigger , but it wouldn't go .

i heard adonis fast footsteps going off in the distance as i sighed and laid back .

jesus help us .
_____________________________

wow , i havent seen yall in a minute .

but lets get this show on this road ✨💕

vote and comment