CHAPTER NINE

Wednesday : Bible study

Aphrodite

I rested my legs on the pew right in front of me as Keith slurped and sucked on my clit .

I was at the church with my dad for bible study , turns out he was here today too . He gave me one long lick sliding his finger inside of me .

"Oh , fuck." I semi squealed , disregarding the acoustics .

I rolled my eyes back as i held back a scream , my dad was only in the chapel and we were in the sanctuary .

I squirted all over him as he stood up and unbuckles his pants , still with my cum dripping off of his lip , I fall to my knees and wrap my warm cheeks around his dick .

"Fuck." He groaned as he bobbed my head with one hand . He checked his watch while groaning , he placed both hands on my head As he mumbled we had 30 minutes .

Perfect .

Spit and precum slid down my lips onto my breast as I stood up and bent over , he slid in as his thick length rolled inside of my tight tavern .

I moaned as he slowly pumped inside of me , I closed my eyes and bit my swollen lip . He started going harder causing me to start whimpering .

I moaned out not minding the acoustics . I whimpered , causing him to go faster .

"Hmm , fuck ." I squeaked out . His strokes became sloppy and short as he pulled out , nutting on the floor .

I bit my lip as pulled my panties up and my dress down . He smacked my ass as we walked out the side door . We walked back to my house giggling and laughing .

We opened the door to the empty house as he grabbed my neck and kissed my lips backing me up into a wall .

I kissed back and grabbed his wrist . He threw me over his shoulder and carried me upstairs . He laid me back onto the bed as he pulled out some pills and smirked at me . I bit my lip and took one .

3 hours later ...

"Oh fuck ." I moaned softly as my sweaty , naked and sticky body got pounded against the wall . His sticky nut and creamy juices mixed together making my lower half a sticky mess . He groaned and slammed into me cumming inside of me .

I hoped down and just bent over the bed . He bit his lip and cane and kissed mine . He spanked my ass as my left cheek became numb . He spread my cheeks and smacked my pussy causing his juices and mine to make his fingers glisten . He slowly slid into my asshole causing me to feel the strength of his thick long cock stretching my innocent asshole into shreds .

I grabbed the sheets as he gradually stroked . I bit my lip and took that shit . Momma ain't raise no bitch .

My teeth sinking into my lip caused for my moans to be muffled as I felt him pound me from the back . He grabbed my hair as start talking in my hair .

"You like that ?"

"Yes ." I whined . He slowly grinned into me .

"Oh you're such a slut pooh ."

"Why Thank you brownie ." I moaned . He started going faster . He kept stretching me , harder . Him softly kissing behind my ear caused my legs to shake .

"Wanna cum babe ?"

"Mhm." I whimpered .

Warm liquid slid down my leg as I bit my lip .
__________________________________

🥳

Ian see y'all in a minute .. does that make me a bad author? 🥺

Vote and comment