━━━━ 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕. in which we visit the past pt. one

❝𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡 is a good place to visit
but certainly not a 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑
place to 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦.❞

          It was somewhere deep in the mountains, where the sixth sister wished to dwell

          It was somewhere deep in the mountains, where the sixth sister wished to dwell. Far from God's business. Somewhere no one would find her without looking hard. The cave was the last place you'll think someone would be living in; surrounded by snow, cold weather and loneliness. It was what she wished.

          "I like what you did to the place," said the eldest sister, having a look around the cave while the sixth sister stood at the entrance.

          Her red hair was covered with a fuzzy hood stitched to the furry jacket she wore. She was pulling what seemed to be a dead animal as she pulled the bow off her back. She aimed the arrow at her sister, the string shining bright.

          "Remember, you're aiming at your sister." reminded the eldest, doubting her sister would shoot her as she studied lines drawn on one of the rock walls.

          The sixth sister had the bow aimed at the blonde, the frown on her lips slowly shifting. Her lip quivered as she hesitated to shoot, her eyes getting watery.

          "You know it's done. Nothing can be changed." the eldest kept her eyes at the wall, her hands behind her back.

          "You keep a memory," she ran her hand against the silver drawing of a wing. "You're worse than I thought."

          "I'm scared." stuttered the redhead, pulling her bow down ever so slightly. "I'm scared to forget."

          "I know you are, sister." responded the blonde comfortably. "I've come here to help you."

          "I don't need your help," the redhead aimed her bow right at her again, ready to shoot her sister in the back if she had to. "It's all your fault."

          "It is not." denied the blonde. "You know it yourself. It was your foolishness that did this."

          The redhead was not backing down, despite her quivering lip and eyes. She was stubborn in her decision to kill her own sister if it came to that.

          "If you stay here on your own- If you do nothing. You'll forget."

          "No. No. I won't," the redhead shook her head. She was slowly breaking down, making the blonde smirk to herself.

          "Come with me. Let me show you." started the blonde. "Let me help you. You can't lose anything now, can you?"

          Not receiving an answer, the blonde moved a step back as the redhead tightened her grip on her bow. It only made the blonde's smirk wider. 'She won't shoot at her sister.' thought she to herself taking another step back.