3.

'Come on then tour manager, what's next on the itinerary?' Will encouraged me with a smile.

'Well.' I sighed. I'd had a lot planned for that day. I'd wanted to take them out for something to eat and get to know them all. But now I just wanted to talk to my brother and imagine that my secret husband wasn't stood right next to me. 'Officially nothing until tomorrow morning when you all need picking up from your houses between 7 and 7.30 and driven to Bristol for the first night of your tour. I guess until then you should go and enjoy your day off.' I'd recited the first few days over and over in my head.

'Wicked. I don't need telling twice.' Kyle said as he took his bag and practically ran from the canteen.

'Do you need a taxi sorting?' I shouted after him but he was already gone.

'No, he drove here.' Will replied. 'I'm gonna go shopping. Thanks new tour manager.' And off he wandered too.

'What about you?' I asked Dan, but barely making eye contact with him.

'Back to sleep. It was nice meeting you Lily.' I silently cursed him for calling me Lily. No one had called me that in four years. He shook my hand again with a polite smile and he was gone. I told Chris I needed to run upstairs to the office for a moment, promising we would go somewhere for a drink and a proper talk.

But as I left the canteen, I saw Dan waiting by the doors, looking incredibly nervous.

'Lily...what...I can't...' He started. I felt equally flustered. He had apprehended me already. 'Are we gonna talk about...'

'No.' I said bluntly and walked away. I'd tried my best to keep calm, but was now resorting to holding my bottom lip with my teeth to stop it trembling. I couldn't believe that out of all the bands in the world, I had been assigned this one. With him. What on earth was I supposed to do? I'd never dreamed of seeing him again, and definitely not at work. But hadn't I known he was in a band? Hadn't he been the one who'd planted the idea in my head to work with musicians? I felt incredibly stupid and embarrassed.

I took myself off to the ladies toilets before heading back to the office, checking I was alone before shutting the cubicle door and letting out a silent scream.

No one could ever find out that Dan and I were married.