50.

I was leaning over the table, covered in paperwork, arranging the schedule and trying to get my head round how we'd fit everything in. I'd been asked to write it up for when Dick was back in two weeks. It seemed depressing really that I'd only been here two weeks and I was already preparing to leave. It had equally been the best and most stressful two weeks of my life and I didn't really want to go. This thing with Dan was a main factor. It was exciting and naughty.

With space running out on the small table I looked around to see if I could use the sofas too, when I spotted a familiar book. The book I'd bought him for his twenty third birthday. I picked it up to see how far he'd read and noticed a ring hanging from the bookmark. My ring. I strangely didn't find it upsetting. I found it rather sweet that he'd kept it. Curiously, I slipped it over the finger it had occupied for a week. It was a little tighter than it had been before. A feeling of nostalgia and regret washed over me. I wondered where we would've been now if I hadn't of walked away. If I'd just forgiven him on the spot that night, everything would've been different. I took it off once the tears had began to sting my eyes and dived into work.

I felt two hands grasp at my waist. I was momentarily shocked and then elated. And I didn't need to look around to know whose they were.

'Thought you were going out?'

'Faked being sick.' He said as he nibbled at my ear. They'd only been gone an hour.

'Nice.' I didn't even turn to face him, his hands wandering up inside my top. I put my hand behind me and down the waist of his jeans. Just like last night and earlier that afternoon, there was no messing around. He pulled down my trousers and pants, aswell as his own and plunged right into me from behind. He moaned loudly and steadied himself with my shoulders, driving himself deeper.

'Fuck, Dan.' I cried out. He felt so nice inside me, like we fit together perfectly together. He laughed a little, probably because he knew he had me right where he wanted me, right on the brink of orgasm.

I came first, groaning out his name breathlessly seconds before him. We lay down on the leather seats, dressed once again and legs and arms wrapped around each other's. I looked into his eyes, always so blue and full of secrets. I brushed the hair away from his forehead, beaded with sweat. He responded by kissing the tip of my nose gently. We might have been having rather quick, dirty sex, but it was these moments I liked. The build up, the sly glances and flirty texts and then the aftermath. The cuddling and soft caressing.