5

Psy was a very interesting man. Before he settled in New York, he used to travel all over the globe. He was a big deal when it came to selling weapons under the table. He would make hundreds of thousands every few months from his business, traveling to different parts of the world, meeting up with all different types of people. That's how BLACKPINK got in contact with him. YG sent them to make a deal with him. He wasn't happy with the price Psy offered him. He wouldn't go any higher than 5,000, but Psy was asking for more than double. His stuff was good and he had no time for people who couldn't afford his prices.

Lisa and Jennie walked in to the meeting place Psy and YG and had set up. They walked right up to him and laid out the 5,000 in cash.

"Is this a joke?" Psy growled while pushing it back to them, while in shock that YG sent little girls to do his business.

"No, this is what you're getting. YG won't go any higher," Lisa said calmly, while Jennie started to walk behind him.

"Tell him to take this five grand and shove it up his ass, this on non negotiable. I don't need his business, so please take this back and tell him to not contact me again. How dare he try to disrespect me in this manor?" He said getting ready to leave, but was stopped by a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, but that actually won't work for us." Jennie said pushing him back down in his seat. The man laughed before turning serious again, she was stronger than she looked.

"Now I know you're messing with me, do you know who I am? I suggest you leave before those pretty faces of yours become slightly less symmetrical," Psy said pushing Jennie off of him.

"We did warn you," Lisa said while Jennie stumbled back a bit. Suddenly there were multiple beeps heard  coming from his phone, the computer on his work station started smoking, and two more girls strutted in.

"What the hell is going on? What did you just do?" Psy said pulling out his phone while running to his computer, which had all his files and client information in it. Everything that helped him run his business has been fried.

"You see your computer that is going up in flames, is toast. Rose just crashed it. But not before transferring all your files to a different location, for a little insurance for us. And you see your phone, that's buzzing like crazy. Let's just say you've just joined the lower class." Jisoo said, while Rose's eyes were glued to her laptop screen as she continued to type away.

"My, my, my who knew dangerous arms dealer Psy was such a philanthropist, donating almost all your money to various charities. That's really a good deed there." Jennie said with a smirk, while patting his shoulder.

"Now let's start over. You seem like someone who would want to screw someone who screwed you right. Let's say maybe the man who sent us here to kill you." Jisoo said taking her seat in front of the stunned man, while the other girls circled behind her.

"Who are you guys?" He asked them.

"Just a couple of girls trying to right a wrong,"  Jisoo said, looking back at the girls.

"We know this isn't your first disagreement with YG, and we also know a lot of your customers have been disappearing lately. And more and more of them will be gone too, that we know for a fact." Lisa said from behind, him not knowing they are the reason for his decline in sales.

"We have a deal for you, we spare you and we'll help you build your money back up in exchange for you to improve your business and for your help. You have no moral compass when you sell and that's where we have a problem. We also know you have enough money to live off of for the rest of your life, in that secret savings account you have in Russia." Jennie said, sending the man into anger when news of his other account was brought up. All he could do was turn his head and send the girl on the computer another death glare, only to receive a shrug in return.