17

Jisoo woke up to gun shots being fired.

"Oh no, the girls," she said to herself weakly as she tried to pull herself up by using the tree as a steady surface.

The others were looking for her and she wasn't going to be there. If they get hurt it would be her fault for leading them there. She knew it wasn't rational to think like that but she couldn't help herself but feel guilty that she didn't stay in place. She was stronger than this and she needed to help the others defend themselves.

"I'm coming," she said quietly as she struggled through the forest.

....

"Guys there's a few stragglers left, stay put and I'll get as many as I can without being compromised," Jennie said through her com as she put her eye up to the scope, and aimed it at one of the enemy.

"Gotcha," she whispered as she pulled the trigger. Working fast to find another and kill. Lisa wasn't kidding when she said Jennie was their best sniper, within 4 minutes there were 5 more dead and not another in sight.

"Ok, I think we're good. There's no movement in sight," Jennie said to the others.

"Okay, we don't see anyone from the windows either," Lisa said while motioning the others to follow her through the door.

"Coast should be clear now, you okay JK," Lisa asks walking up to the boy.

"Yeah, that was nothing," he said shaking his hair, and then pushing it behind his ears.

"Okay, now Jisoo is still out there. But Most likely passed out somewhere," Rose sternly said.

"What do you mean passed out? How do you know?" Taehyung said stepping forward.

"We found this vial in one of the rooms, most likely where she was being kept. It's half way empty so I'm guessing she broke free during the injection. But she's a tiny girl so this amount would be enough to knock her off for a couple of hours. She was running on adrenaline before, but no-" Lisa was cut off by two gun shots and they all immediately dropped and looked around for the source.

A man falls out of the tree and his stray bullet hits a window from the building behind them. They hear another drop and look over to see a body has fallen.

Jennie drops from the tree and runs towards the body.

"It's Jisoo!" She says as she falls to the ground and checks her pulse.

The other runs towards the girl and see she holding a gun in her hand.

"You missed one Jen," Jisoo struggled out, letting a laugh loose.

"Oh my god! Jisoo you've been shot!" Jennie said noticing her own hand was covered in blood.

"No biggie, the bastard couldn't aim for shit. Just reopened my um, old wound.," she said pointing at her arm.

"Unnie," Lisa and Rose said at the same time crouching down next to her.

"I'm fine, I'm fine! I'm Jisoo, I'm okay! But I am about to pass out so, you," she said pointing at the sky as her vision and comprehension was slipping away, "will need to carr-" she said as she passed out.

"Hurry one of you grab her, and be carful, Lisa and Jimin go get the cars," Jennie said giving out orders but never taking her eyes off Jisoo.

"I'm glad we found each other," Jennie whispered, while pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"Taehyung please lift her off the ground carefully, and put her in the back of Lisa's car, I need to grab my sniper," she said as she quickly walked away. Not being able to hold back the tears that want to leave her eyes.