Vault Hunters

*Your POV Again*

You could feel your head pounding and an awful ache in your neck. Slowly, you peeled your eyes open. Your head hung down from your sitting position. You were in a old metal looking room. There was a light on above you, but it was a little dim. Sunlight peeked in through a few small holes and cracks. You must still be on Pandora, at least.

You then realized that you were tied to a chair. Your hands pulled behind you - knotted together at the wrists, along with your ankles.

Bandits ? Had you been kidnapped by bandits? They hadn't looked like the usual bandits you had seen. Then it clicked. The armored guard had mentioned a vault hunter being sighted. The vault hunters had taken you? Why? The one had said that someone had questions for you. You could figure those questions would pertain to Jack, but you weren't planning on being forthcoming with any information.

You heard something move behind you, followed by footsteps. You turned your head as far back as you could. The only thing you could see was a table behind you - you could see your echoband lying on its surface.

"Hey, you're awake. Guess I may have given you a little too much." The large muscled man chuckled as he walked around the side of your chair, and leaned on the wall in front of you.

You could feel yourself glaring at him.

He let out a small laugh. "You got some daggers! If only looks could kill, huh?"

You eyes narrowed even further. "I assume that you're not going to tell me where I am - so I'll just ask this. Why am I here?" You asked with a sharp tone. "You said you had questions. Ask them."

The man shook his head, his arms were crossed against his chest, one leg bent and propping himself up against the rust spotted wall. "Not me. I'm just the muscle of this little outfit."

You went to speak, but were interrupted by a door opening behind you. You noticed sunlight pour into the room, before disappearing again as the door closed. "Well, well... look who's finally awake." A soft, slightly raspy male voice spoke from behind you. "She's a small thing, Brick. You gotta watch how much you give em' pendejo." The slender man walked around you and stood in the corner, arms crossing as he leaned into the wall with his shoulder. He looked over to you. At least, you figured he was...you couldn't really tell due to the goggles he was wearing. "So. This is Jack's assistant. Helps him with all his stuff, knows his secrets, and could probably tell us everything we wanna know." His words were sing-songy. You glared back.

The door behind you opened again.

A woman's voice spoke, as she walked around to the front of you. "She's not just his secretary." A red headed woman with blue tattoos down her left side, stepped in front of you. Her hand coming to rest on her hip as she stopped. An annoyingly smug smirk across her lips. "..She's also his lover ." You glared back. This had to be her. Lilith. The amount of attitude that oozed out of her instantly irritated you. "Sup?" She asked sarcastically, smirking down at you.

You heard the bigger guy laugh, pulling your eyes towards him. "Seriously? How do you even know that, Lil?"

She looked over to him, unamused. "I have my ways. He's not exactly subtle when it comes to showing her off to everyone."

You heard the smaller man mumble "Damn.." under his breath. "So she probably knows more than we thought, right?"

"Not necessarily, but that's what we're here to find out." Lilith spoke, returning her gaze to you.

You glanced between the three as they spoke to each other. You wondered how many more of them there were outside of this room, or shack..whatever you were in. All you knew for sure was that it was hot and this whole being abducted business was pissing you off. You weren't afraid, which at first surprised you a little. Whatever these people wanted, they weren't going to get from you. Even if they threatened killing you, at least they wouldn't get any information. The only part about that - that bothered you was that no one would know what happened to you. How these so called " good guys" kidnapped you and murdered you. Especially since you didn't have your echoband. Not surprising for them to take it off. You wondered if Jack even knew you were taken. How long had it been since you passed out?