chapter I

y/n was sleeping peacefully until her alarm rang .she woke up with a bright smile on a face thinking she can finally see her crush after a weekend.

y/n- finally the weekend is over. I will get to see him. let's get ready.

she went for a short shower and then wore this :

then She went to her school walking because it wasn't far from her house

then She went to her school walking because it wasn't far from her house. After entering the school she directly went to her locker and started picking the book of her need and when she was almost done someone startled her that caused her books to drop on the floor. And when she turned around there she was her only one trust full best friend.

tyuzu - ahh.....hahaha

y/n -  ahh... tyuzu look what you did 

tyuzu was laughing her butts out when someone caught your attention it was none other than your one and only crush KIM TAEHYUNG. He was entering the school with his bag over is one shoulder and two or three books on a hand looking like an angel that came from heaven .but just then your best friend called you out like three times but you were busy admiring the beautiful face of your crush .then there was a shout heard in the whole hallway.

tyzu- Y/N-AHHHHHHHHHHH

that's when everyone's attention was on both of you and tyuzu . She bowled to them and said sorry. they were now busy with their own business whereas you just looked at tyuzu. then she said nervelessly looked at me 

y/n - what is it tyuzu ??? you want to say something ???

tyuzu - actually  I wanted to say that....... ummmm..

y/n - oh my god tyuzu  fast 

tyuzu - actually ............I..........am ...........da_

"The bell rings"

y/n - tyuzu  will meet you at the rooftop  in the lunch break ok bye 

tyuzu = but ...."signs "

what is the thing tyuzu wanted to tell to y/n will it affect their relation